Unexpected (Girl x Girl)

"We have thirty minutes left to get to my parents for dinner and you're acting like an ass!" Camila hissed at me and I sighed not knowing what I was supposed to be doing.

This same argument that's been literally going on for three days and I'm clueless to every word she's saying.

"Listen to what I'm saying it's not so hard to listen Y/N." She groaned and I looked at her crossing my arms.

"I'm listening.." I clenched my jaw and she clenched her fists in irritation.

"Why can't you just do something instead of being so...vanilla! You're being so unoriginal all the time and I just want you to do something that you don't see off of a movie." Camila frowned and I couldn't help the fact that her words indeed hurt.

I thought she liked cliché dates and sayings but I guess I was wrong but after eleven years why did it change now? I clenched my jaw again and looked down but I guess she realized what she did cause she stepped forward tilting my head up slightly.

"I do love you and I do love your cliché ass but what I'm trying to say is...be unexpected and not always missionary." She said slowly so I would understand but soon enough her cheeks heated up in embarrassment.

Sex? Is she talking about sex? Not my mindset and how I was?

"Let that sink in I guess." She mumbled almost shyly and I frowned at her.

"Eleven years of being together and you're too shy to tell me what you want in sex? If I'm not satisfying you then you need to tell me." I said stepping close to her and caressed her cheeks.

"You're not satisfying me...fully." She paused and I bit my lip but she caressed my cheeks.

"You do bring me pleasure but I wanna just I don't know not just make love. I want I you to act like you don't know me and I'm some stranger and just..fuck me." She said with red cheeks and I felt myself gulp and I nodded.

"But then again I know how soft you are you wouldn't even do that to a stranger so never mind." She mumbled and backed away from me just to grab her purse.

I sighed deeply and scoffed to myself, I can be rough! I just don't want to hurt her like ever and I didn't want to be too much. Whatever just suck up my little bitch attitude and just do it..be like Nike and just do it. Okay.

I took a deep breath and took the car keys and left the house while Camila trailed behind me. The ride to her parents was silent besides the steady music coming from the speakers and our soft breaths.

When we knocked on the door causing Leo and Ringo to bark loudly. Sinu opened the door with a loving smile while Sofia popped up behind her.

"Oye mi hija we missed you both so much." She hugged us both and pinched my cheek with a giggle.

"How is everything going? You seem tired." She brought us in and Camila smiled at her mother.

"We're fine just late night studio sessions kinda need some release." Camila shrugged and I looked at her briefly now knowing why she was so adamant about wanting to have sex lately.

It's a good stress reliever.

"Let's go eat your dad is already watching the game." Sinu chuckled patting my shoulder and I smiled.

"Germany and Mexico?" I asked and she nodded.

"Mexico will win." Sofia stared deeply into my soul and I nodded as I gave her a high five.