Nights Out (G!P)

REQUEST:
(long request/one shot below)

Camila and y/n are dating a whole year. But they haven't had any sexual intercourse due to time problems. And whenever they had The time to do so they were either tired or not in the mood. So now it's their one years anniversary and y/n took Camila out to a very posh restaurant for dinner. Everything went just fine but waiter was all over Camila and Camila took this as an opportunity to make y/n jealous because she loved how jealous y/n fucked her. It was like an addiction to her. But she didn't expect y/n to punch the waiter right across his jaw when he was serving them their drinks. Of course he fought back and y/n ended up with some wounds on her face like a bloody nose a split lip. After that they drove back home and y/n was furious as ever. When they arrived at their apartment Camila took y/n to The bathroom to clean up her wounds. How ever things got heated and y/n roughly fucked Camila that night.

_

Camila's POV

"Yeah, tell me what's it cost yeah. You act like you did it yourself but you're just taking credit for somebody else, yeah." I sang softly to Y/N's close friend Olivia O'Brien's song.

I hummed as I clipped my hair back and looked at the time before accidentally burning my hand on the hair curler.

"Fuck! Ow goddaaamn!" I whined loudly as I sucked the burning sensation on my hand.

I heard my beautiful girlfriend start to walk towards the bathroom and I practically threw myself against it. I locked the door the second she went to open the door due to my yelling.

"Babe? You okay?" She called out and I smiled to myself listening to her voice.

"Uh huh! I'm fine I just you know clumsy me burnt myself." I sighed against the door and she jiggled the handle.

"Why's it locked?"

"Cause baby I don't want you to see me yet." I pouted as I walked back to the counter and she chuckled through the door.

"Babe...I've literally seen you with puke in your hair as you slept half off the bed. I think no matter what you do you'll look great." Y/N laughed to herself and I rolled my eyes as I groaned in embarrassment.

"Y/NN you said you'd never bring that up again." I let out a fake sob causing her to laugh again.

"Sorry, sorry, I'll let you finish up." She spoke in a tone and I could tell she was raising her hands up in surrender.

Even after a year my heart pounded at the sound of her voice, especially tonight. We hadn't had much time together for the past couple months. I was always away recording my fifth album on the way, I was a busy bee lately. As she was, she had to keep up with her business and she was working on a promotion she's been wanting for years.

I remember a year ago when we met at the mall where I was signing my fourth album cases for fans. I remember I took a small break and walked into the coffee shop in the mall just to see her closing off a business deal in front of me. It honestly was such a sexy sight and I had already started to swoon before I even spoke to her.

I was tired of being let down though so I was extra cautious when I was speaking to her. Memorizing that pearly white smile of hers when I introduced myself. Learning her sexuality and eventually coming her friend then romantic interest. I loved the feeling of falling in love and I hoped I was settling this time.

I fixed my hair till it fell the way I wanted it to and smiled in victory before applying another three shades of deodorant on. I slimmed down my black dress and sprayed some Gucci Guilty. I looked at the slim classy watch Y/N bought me and cursed at how long I really took in this bathroom.