All These Accidents (Boy x Girl)

It was a Request ^ but it was too long to copy it down so.. it's basically an amnesia themed one shot. Btw it's gonna be SUPER LONG AF enjoy x

_________________

"Oh my god Austin I'm gonna kill you!" Camila gasped and started to giggle deeply as she ran around the house.

I watched my girl with an adoring smile as she tried to catch my best friend. I leaned over to grab my cup of water and sipped it until I saw Austin jumping over the couch to get away from my girlfriend. I smirked and splashed the water onto him and he gasped as he abruptly stopped running. Camila then poured her own cup of water onto him considering Austin wanted to be a dick again and do it to her.

Camila laughed to herself before turning to me and I bit my lip looking at the both of them. They were quite close if you asked me and they didn't know each other until me. I frowned to myself as Austin pulled her close wrapping his arm around her waist just to trail his hands up her back. I stood up with a clench of my jaw and he played his move off as he gave her a noogie.

I bumped into them lightly pushing Austin away as Camila groaned and hit his chest.

"Fucking douche." She huffed and I walked away with an over thinking mind.

I had been noticing certain touches and behavior with him and Camila that the simplest thought of them together behind my bad bothered me so damn much. I was always thinking about the next move Austin would make on my girl. But anytime I'd say something he'd blow it off with a laugh and the ole reliable "You're trippin' bro."

But was I? Was I indeed just "trippin'" cause my emotions were starting to fuck with me. I didn't even like showing what I truly felt which was a huge problem for me. But even after the smallest thing I was pissed off because how would he like it if I practically groped his girlfriend everyday.

I heard Camila call for me but I made my way through his kitchen to walk out to his backyard. I shook my head at myself, I wasn't doing shit and I was pissing myself off. Every time I would think of confronting them straight on they'd do something to prove that they weren't fucking around. But that was my forgiving mind and I knew something was up I was just too much of a bitch to say anything.

I sat in the lawn chair right next to Katya Henry, Austin's girlfriend or hook up whatever he was doing with her. I guess they weren't officially together but I've caught them together before. No one knew besides me and as a good friend I kept my mouth shut.

"Hey cutie." She smiled my way and I shook my head closing my eyes letting the sun hit my face.

"Hi Katya, sorry for interrupting." I mumbled without any intentions of moving, I just needed some fresh air, I guess.

"Oh you're not, it's good, I was just about to go inside to get one of you. It was lonely." She laughed lowly and I smiled to myself before looking at her.

" She laughed lowly and I smiled to myself before looking at her