Wanna Be Yours pt.3

"My pussy taste like Pepsi-Cola my eyes are wide like cherry pies. I gots a taste for men who're olde-"

"What the hell do you want Lauren?" I growled into phone tiredly as I dug my head under my pillows.

"Uhm get the fuck up hoe you have to take me to school oh I'm outside too so hurry up." Lauren's husky voice entered the phone and I frowned groaning.

"Why didn't you just walk to school? Your house is closer to school than mine is!" I exclaimed and she stayed silent for a couple seconds.

"Because I'm getting you up at the same time so come outside."

"Come outside little bitch come outside." She sang and I huffed sitting up irritatedly.

"Why didn't you just come up then and wake me yourself?! This phone call is useless!" I huffed and she laughed as I heard the front door close.

"Because I love your little bitchy attitude. It gives me the right to slap you whenever I want." She said and I heard her voice getting closer while the phone echoed.

"I hate you." I said once she came into my room and we hung up as she looked down at me.

"And I love you too little chicken." She cutely smiled as she squinted her eyes and I huffed tiredly before getting out of bed.

"So what'd you and Vanessa do last night?" She asked plopping into my bed as she dropped her bag on the floor.

"Uh nothing really I was late and we missed the movie so her mom invited me in for dinner-"

"You went to Camila's didn't you?" She asked me and I popped my head out of the closet.

"Uh yeah-"

"God damnit Y/N." She shook her head as disappointment filled her voice.

"Lauren stop before you say anything Vanessa gave me a whole new hope, she's given me a new confidence to pursue Camila. Just before you explode at me and my stupidity I need to have a serious talk with Camila." I quickly jumped into action when she gave me a face that I knew all too well.

She sighed laying back down, "You're still fucking stupid." She said and I smiled as I let out a breathy laugh.

"I love you too Laur." I laughed and went back into my closet.

_

"Ugh god I love you so much." Lucy moaned as she ate a breakfast sandwich that Lauren bought.

"I love you too mi amor." Lauren smiled at her cutely and I smiled at their relationship.

"A best friend that you can have sex with wow need me one of those." I said hopping off the back of my truck and they laughed.

"Oh there goes Canola." Lauren said and I turned around seeing Camila walking into the school in blue skinny jeans that fit perfectly, a white shirt and her original white Adidas.

"Uh cool." I mumbled even though I had the biggest urge to follow her.

"God how am I friends with you?" Lucy shook her head and I scratched my forehead.

"Same." I heard another familiar voice and I turned around seeing Vanessa in some black skinny jeans and a faded black Metallica tee shirt.

"Oh hey Nessa." I smiled but she just shook her head pushing my shoulder slightly.

"Go to her she'll have to talk to you somehow." She said and I looked around shrugging it off.

"I mean do I have to I'm kinda scared-"