Opposites (G!P)

A/N: Warning this one shot (series) contains gang association and violence.

_

"You always out but you never bring back what I ask, girl go get me some milk from the store!" My mom hissed at me and I raised my hands in defense as she practically kicked me out of the older one story house.

"I need the mone-" I was cut off when she handed me a five dollar bill.

I didn't necessarily need her money but I couldn't have her thinking I have my own. She'd either worry about it or take it and I didn't need either of those situations on my hands. Especially since we lived in this neighborhood. Nothing has ever been normal for our family like ever.

I mean for starters I was born with a man's reproductive organ and I was "raised" as a boy. Well until my breasts kicked in and my testosterone levels weren't like other "boys" so to speak. Then on top of that trying to figure out my sexuality as a "normal" girl was a bit confusing for a lot of people.

But it wasn't that big of a deal because it was apart of me and it was who I am so they got over it. But honestly if they ever found out I was reppin' the Northeño 14's (blood) I didn't know how they'd react. But I didn't know what else to do, drive by's happened almost every night and I couldn't have any of my family accidentally shot. It was protection for them and for me but it was much more of a risk considering the Sureño 13's (crip) were always around for some reason.

We lived in Inglewood, Los Angeles County, California and yeah it was alright but it could've been better. Anything could've been better. But life without jobs and money didn't suffice so I did what I did. I literally got my ass handed to me as a test to be in this gang.

And ever since then I've been making more money than anyone in my entire household. My ma thinks it's my abuela paying the bills and keeping shit up but it was me. Who knew risking your life selling shitty dope to feigns gave you racks?

I walked down the street looking over my shoulder every ten seconds just in case anyone was following me. Cutting through the alleyways just to get to the run down corner store. The lights flickered above me as they buzzed and I chuckled at the Arab man watching me intently knowing my friends had been stealing from him and his store.

Picking up a jug of milk and walking to the front of the store he told me the amount in his accent while I looked out the windows. I payed him as I watched a girl get out of a car that had a badass bass system in it.

"Damn.." I mumbled to myself trying to look even more as I saw how big her ass was.

"Here just take the money." I mumbled as he bagged up the milk and I walked out with it.

As I was stopping to take a look at her once more I heard a car screech and I quickly looked to my side seeing a familiar red pick up truck. They parked in front of me and my best friend Pancho came up to me.

"Aye señorita what're you doing out here all alone?" He rested his arm against my head and I watched Victor and Miguel get out of the truck as they laughed at something.

"Ma sent me to the store." I held up the bag before glancing at the girl across the small parking lot.

She was leaning against the navy blue Mustang in her short shorts and black tank top.

"Oooh aye mami." Victor yelled out from the doorway of the store while Miguel looked over Victor's shoulder.

"Come get at me ma." Miguel yelled after her while they made kissing sounds and I rolled my eyes with the Latina across the way.