Somebody Else pt. 4 (G!P)

"Mom!" I heard Carlo yell out for Camila and I popped out of the covers with wide eyes and heavy breaths.

"Shit, go get dressed." I hissed at Camila and she yawned softly pushing me away with her legs.

"It's my day off you go keep him busy." She mumbled and I glared at her as I slipped my boxers on.

"Mom? Why is Ma's car up front?" My son yelled from downstairs.

"Because she's here!"

"Camila." I hissed and she giggled tiredly as she cuddled into my pillow.

We both had agreed that we should take it slow and ease into it especially with our son. Even if he desperately wanted us together we knew it'd be better to get used to it ourselves. It's been about a week and I was actually enjoying the little sneaking around we were doing.

She had started to pack up as quietly as she could during this week but carefully so Shawn wouldn't find out. I heard Carlo's footsteps run up the stairs and I ran into Camila's bathroom.

The door opened and my son called out for Camila, "Ma's here?" Carlo asked and I could already see the damn smirk on his face.

"Mhm she's in the bathroom." Camila mumbled tiredly which made me smirk with cockiness.

I tired her out.

"Ma?"

"Yeah? Hold on." I called out as I finished slipping my bra and shirt on before flushing the empty toilet.

I walked out of the bathroom with a smile and he stared me down, "What are you doing here?" He asked me lowly and I chuckled.

"Well hello to you too son."

"Sorry." He sheepishly said and itched the back of his head with a small smile.

"Your mom kinda got sick and I was already here cause we were talking about uh the issue before. We both just fell asleep but hey you ready for your baseball game tonight?" I asked my son trying to quickly change the subject and he frowned slightly.

"Uh yeah but uhm..." He trailed off and I followed his finger and I looked at Camila.

"She's uh- mom's naked?" He mumbled shyly and confused while I cleared my throat.

"She always sleeps like that- oh god Carlo it's not like I haven't seen anything before. I mean that's why you're here isn't it-"

"Ugh ew okay." He quickly cut me off and shook his head walking towards the door.

I heard Camila giggle deeply causing me to laugh at our son causing him to shake his ears as he walked out of the room.

"Bye, I don't know you guys!" He yelled playfully as he ran back downstairs and I checked the door before looking at Camila.

She groaned slightly as she stretched in bed and I quickly and playfully slid over her which made her let out a breathy giggle. I kissed her lips quickly and repeatedly which made her laugh lowly. Her laugh grew and she turned her head causing me to kiss her cheek and chin. She grabbed the sides of my head and stared into my eyes before kissing my lips softly.

"Go help out our son." She whispered against my lips and smacked my butt playfully.

I playfully grumbled against her lips and pressed my front against hers which caused her to groan and giggle.

"I'm gonna kill you if I have to get up." She frowned at me and I trailed my hand down to her pelvic.

"Yeah?" I mumbled and she closed her eyes when I slid my fingers over her folds.