Chapter Three

"Clary?"

"Yeah mom." I said.

"Come here."

I walked towards my mother. She was sitting down on the couch. She had a box with the initials J.C on it.

"What is that?" I asked.

"This is a box. I'm sure you know what a box is." My mother joked.

"I mean what's inside?"

"Notes. A drink. A drink that if someone takes, they'd be put into a long deep sleep."

"Like a coma?"

"Not exactly. A coma, your never sure when they can wake up. But with this, you can wake up. Only, if you have the right thing."

"And what's that thing?" I asked.

"Clary, it's to much to explain."

"Then why'd you bring it up?"

"Because, you know and I know that one day, Valentine will come for me. You know that right?"

I nodded my head.

"If I have time to take this, it will prevent Valentine from getting any information from me. I've planned it that way. I'll be in a long deep sleep." she explained.

"But what if Valentine finds out a way to wake you?" I inquired.

"I only told one person how to reverse the spell. She's the only one who knows how it can be reversed. That person is Madeleine Bellefleur. Find her, if this ever happens."

"It will be my first priority."

"I'll be right back." I heard a girls voice. Isabelle.

"Don't be gone for to long." A males voice said. I'm pretty sure it was Alec.

"I'm just going to get her clothes, so she has something to change into when she wakes up."

I felt my eyes start to open. Everything was still kind've fuzzy. But once they were fully open, Alec was the first thing I saw. My head was throbbing and the pain was excruciating. He wasn't wearing all black anymore. He had on some jeans and a black shirt.

"Jace." He called.

I looked to the side to see Jace walk in. "Looks like our own Sleeping Beauty woke up. Who kissed you awake?" He said with a smirk, coming closer to the bed.

Now that I could see him better, I felt like I wanted to draw him. Get all his features down on paper. His blond hair looked somewhat gold. I could see scars on his arms. He had on some jeans, like Alec, and a white shirt. I could see his runes threw his top. I tried to sit up, but pain shot threw me.

"Lie down." Alec ordered. He walked away, leaving.

I looked around. There were rows and rows of beds. At the end was a table full of medical equipment. "Am I in the infirmary?"

Jace nodded his head. "I'm guessing when you were fighting the Ravener, it scratched you. When the Drevak grabbed you, it made things worse. But it wasn't anything we couldn't fix."

"How long have I been out cold?"

"A day."

I heard the door open. I looked to the side to see the girl, Isabelle, come in. Her long black hair fell past her shoulders. She was wearing a silver top with black pants. She had boots on. She handed me some clothes. "Here, see if these fit."