2. Last Week

Chapter 2 :

Last Week

|

|

"Listen, we'll fight it," he said.

"We will. We will get over this and we will make them change their minds. But in case we won't be able to, tonight we gotta get out."

"Sure."

Billy and I called Jeremy, Nick, Scott, Amy, and Kailee to go to the party. Since they were the closest friends and we wanted to have a great fun before I leave.

Billy drove me on my car to my house, I changed into a short, purple dress and thights.

"Going somewhere?" mom asked before we exited the house.

"Yes," I replied. "You drowned my life, so I'm gonna live the whole week that's left."

"Don't say-"

"I'm not interested," I interrupted her and went outside.

Billy and I grabbed Scott and Amy and headed to club, where we met others.

After three shots we were all on ready. We were all dancing together, standing in the center of the club. We danced all night off. Only Billy and I drank a little enough to be able to drive. So Billy drove the half guys with Nick's car, and I drove the other half with mine.

I went home at 5 in the morning, laying in bed with my dress and makeup on.

The next day was saturday, so I slept til the midday. At 2pm Billy and I went at the cinema, watching some comedy. Then we just went at my house (that's what we did pretty often) before 6pm, then we went at the party at Stiles'. More dancing, more drinks, more fun and a bit of secret smoking. I went home at 2am, laying in bed with my dress and makeup, again.

So the next day I tried to talk to my parents since they were both home. But no, they strongly decided to move me. Fuck it. I called Billy, Kailee and Nate to go to the cinema. Then we called Amy, Steve, Zender and went to the mall. When I go to the mall with friends, we don't usually buy something. We play around, make a mess around, and then exit. After the mall I went at Billy's, watching a horror movie. At 1am I went home.

So the next day was monday, how great. Billy drove me to school - as always - and back. After school we just walked around.

On tuesday Billy and I (as you could notice I didn't wanna spend a day of my last week without him) tried to change my parents' minds, again. No results, again. We grabbed Amy, Jack and Bruce, and went at McDondald's. That was it.

On wednesday is was a photography day at school, so I went home earlier, watching two movies with Billy and then having a walk at park with our Starbuckses. That night I left Billy with me (he stayes in my house quite often, since we were eight. That caused problems with my boyfriends and his girlfriends, but we kept the tradition).

The next day me and my friends missed the school, going to the aquapark. Billy, Lucy and I even dived to swim with dolphins.

And lastly, friday. The last day. I was going on saturday to get used to the school and get all the things done. The last day I wanted to spend completely with Billy. I know how it sounds, but he's my best friend from the kindergarten, so drop all that wrong thoughts. Fortunately, we convinced my mom to approve Billy at Lestrade Academy, so he could visit me anytime.

I was already out of Widdleton High, so Billy missed the school for me. We ate breakfast at McDonald's, going at park afterwards, and lastly ending up at the cinema on a horror movie in 3D. Then we went at my house. He left at 10pm, promising to drive me to Lestrade Academy tomorrow.