16. Daters

Chapter 16 :

Daters

|

|

Next day on lessons I was totally dazed out. Want to know what was on my mind? Three things: Nick, Nick and... Nick. I missed him so much! I needed him here, with me...

I was so getting an F in Biology!

My phone suddenly vibrated in my pocket. Nick, of course.

Nick: Hey babe. What r u up 2?

Zoe: Class, duh.

Nick: Which class?

Zoe: Biology in 416, why?

Nick: Come out.

Zoe: What?!?

Nick: Just ask to leave for bathroom or smthng.

"Mrs. Dunch?" I said, lifting my left hand as I returned my mobile in my pocket with right one, "Can I go to the bathroom?"

"Quick," she said harshly and I stood up, practically running to the door and out.

I texted him,

Zoe: What the hell?

Nick: Look around.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I turned around to see Nick nearly running my way.

"What the-" I was just about to curse when his lips connected with mine, shutting me up.

Sweet taste of his lips fulled mine as I wrapped my hands around his neck, his hands on my upper back.

Getting back to reality immediately, I pulled out, "What are you doing here?" I hissed, "What if somebody catches us?"

His eyes bored into mine, not leaving for a second, "Whatever. I had to see you."

"Are you even normal?"

"Not exactly," he said, slowly leaning in and kissing me, again. This time, I didn't pull out until my lungs started dying from the lack of oxygen.

"Seriously, Nick, you have to go."

He chuckled, "Fuck the rules," I nod, "Just let's skip."

I scoffed, "No! It's still 3rd period we'll get caught."

"I don't think so."

God, just how much I wanted to say yes! But I couldn't, it was too crazy even for me.

I shook my head, "We can't. Not until it's dark. Now get the hell away until someone caught you and I'll see you later tonight."

"Promise?"

I nod, "Promise."

We stood there, still half-hugging each other for a few moments until he finally managed to let go of my waist and leave. I watched him turn right to the hallway and got back to the classroom.

What was with that boy? What was with me? Something very weird was happening here. Every time I thought about him, he texted me, or met me, or something else... I was so exhausted because of all this! It was really very stressful, considering the fact that we had to hide and we didn't even know why. I so needed answers!

That night when Nick Simon texted me, whose number looked like Norah in my mobile, I told him to get to my side this time - I couldn't run back and forth every time we met!

I told him to follow the fence on my side and I'd meet him, so that's what I did. I saw him slowly and calmly walking beside the fence, I stood next to the building, waiting for him to approach, and when he finally did, it seemed like an eternity has passed already as I threw my arms around his neck, hugging my love closer as he returned the hug. The warmth from his body travelled through me, leaving a fuzzy feeling everywhere whilst I was breathing in the sweet smell of boys' cologne that he wore, mixing with his natural scent.