9. Unbruised

Chapter 9:

Unbruised

|

|

"Another meeting and you are banned! Understood?"

"Yea..." the both of us muttered.

"Good, Zoe go to your bed right now and take your stuff, we're leaving."

I obeyed, waving a bye at Nick as Martha slapped my waving hand and got me out.

The next day was Friday. I got out of my bed as soon as the alrm rang, feeling more energetic than the entire week's mornings. I got to school earlier that day, seeing Clary that was already there tucking her books in a grey locker that was located just down the hall from mine.

"Hey," I told her with a grin on my face.

"Hey, what are you so jolly about?" she said, a frown forming in between her dark eyebrows.

"It's Friday, I've always loved Fridays. What are you so lame about?"

"The play was canceled," she said with a bigger frown, "I've been looking forward to it so much!"

"Why was it canceled?"

"I don't know, the principal announced today."

"Whatever, just drop it. We'll have another play and probably a lot more senseful."

"How are you by the way?" she suddenly asked, "You left without informing us yesterday."

"Right, sorry for that. I went to visit Nick and Martha saw us. I didn't dare even looking other way."

"Oh my God you've got a ban?"

I sighed, "Yea... It's still 15 minutes until the first period. What should we do?"

We walked around the school three times and the bell finally rang.

I wasn't paying attention to the most of my classes that day, and even at the dance lesson I was spaced out. I wasn't thinking about anything special, just was happy about the upcoming weekend.

After I changed from the sweaty dance clothes I ran over to the room 402, knocking eagerly.

"Hey," Clary stuck her head out.

"Hey, wanna hang out?

"Sure, where to? Only not MacDonalds!"

"Oks," I said and waited for her to take her handbag.

"Where are we going?" she asked as we sat in the Taxi that I called an half hour ago.

"Party," I said with a grin, wiggling my eyebrows.

I saw Clary Fray's eyes widen, "What party?"

"There was a boy at the school of mine, Scott, that I'm good friends with. His parents are always out from Thursday to Sunday and he throws parties every Friday."

"Every Friday?"

"Every single Friday."

When we paid to the Taxi and got out. We could already hear the music coming from the inside. I opened the door without knocking by a habit and led Clary inside. Lady Gaga was sounding so loud my ears hurt, but I was indeed used to it.

"Zoe!" I heard Scott shout and turned around to give him a hug.

"Hey, it's Clary and it's Scott. Have you seen Billy?" I asked him.