15. Realization

Chapter 15 :

Realization

|

|

Next day was Sunday, so I decided to visit my house: two weeks haven't been there already. I've just talked to my parents and they said they were home, so now I'm standing in front of my wardrobe, deciding on my clothes. At last I took on black leggins, white tank top and red button up which I leave unbuttoned, sleeves rolled up to my elbows. I was about to put my feet in my boots when I heard a mesaage coming on my phone. U quickly grabbed it to see that Nick - aka Norah - has texted me.

Norah: How are you bae?

I cringe.

Zayn (aka me): You know what bae means, don't you?

Norah: It means babe, isn't it?

Zayn: BAE stands for Before Anything Else.

Norah: Really?

Zayn: Yup.

Norah: Anyways, how r u?

Zayn: Just gr8. Going to c parents.

Norah: Am i wasting ur time?

Zayn: Ur not a waste of time, Nick.

Norah: Do not discover my name! Crap, I've been found!

I laugh at him, earning a weird glance from Ellie that sat on her bed, reading a magazine. "Who's that?" she asked.

"No one," I say as I type a reply.

"It has to be someone special if you grin like an idiot. Is that Billy?"

I wince, "No, Ellie."

"Then who?"

"No one," I say as I type my goodbye and continue taking my shoes on, taking my black and white stripes handbag and leaving without another word.

As I was sitting on the backseat of a cab I made sure to not to forget taking my car with me. There was a small garage to hold cars, but somewhy there never stood a car. Until now, I'd be grabbing mine.

I exited the cab, paying to the driver and going up to my porch, knocking three times. The door swung open almost immediately, revealing my grinning parents.

"Sweetie!" my mom exclaimed, hugging me.

"Sweetheart, come in," my dad said, giving me a quick hug.

The dinner went good, I guess. After that I went uo to my room, looking if there was something I needed to grab. I noticed a picture frame with a picture of me on the beach on my nightstand. The picture frame was pink with tiny red hearts and I knew what picture was gonna be there. I took my picture out of the frame, leaving it laying on my nightstand and putting the frame in my bag. I looked around, nothing was left I needed. Except for some warm clothes that I'd need soon. So I grabbed my adidas sports bag, stuffing all of my sweaters and other stuff in. As soon as I zipped it I went back downstairs, wasting another hour with my parents and then standing up to leave.

"I'll take my car," I told them, moving to the garage.

"Why do you need it?" dad asked sternly.

"Dad, I'm tired of waiting for the Taxi everyday. I'll just take my car."

With that I climbed in my Ford Kuga that I adored, slamming the door shut and driving off. I've learnt the way pretty well in past two weeks.

But before I returned to the academy I had some stops to do; and first was Billy.