34. Storm

Chapter 34 :

Storm

|

|

Martha stared down at us angrily. Great, now we had to explain why the not-meeting rule didn't have any affect on us.

She was shouting down at us hell knows what not, not stopping to take a breath. She called us disrespectful, stupid and so on and so on.

Standing up, I dusted my coat off of snow, "Martha," I said, interrupting her, "Will you let us explain?"

"Does breaking the main rule of whole academy have an explanatiom?" she said fiercely, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Yes," I said, "You remember Nick, don't you? So we know about the Thella stuff and that we're Silvas and we know that you know, too."

Her eyes were just about to either explode, or pop out and roll down the snowy road, "Wh- what... How..." she mumbled.

"Mrs. Shoo told us," I enlighted her, "We were caught and she made us to write that test where we explain our feelings. And we passed it and we're soulmates and it was almost two months ago."

She gaped at me. I had to continue, but not until I rolled my eyes.

"Nick and I," I trailed off, "We're special soulmates. You know about the Stir Couple, right? We are the Stor Couple."

Martha laughed, "Nice thing. I'll let you explain where you know everything from and later will punish you for joking at me."

"We're not joking," Nick said before I could.

"Stir Couple doesn't exist!" she said, "Real soulmates is a rare enough thing, because they rarely ever meet and the Stir Couple haven't been seen for hundreds and hundreds of years!"

"But it's said that the Stir Couple will find their way to each other in any case, right?" I said, "Martha, we're not joking. We're ddating for around four months already and two of them were official, since Mr. Rockets and Mrs. Shoo know about it."

"We'll go and talk to them right now."

"Don't you know?" Nick said, "They've been absent for more than a week by now."

"And where are they? If you know everything..."

"Owners of Lestrade Academy called for talk," he replied, "But we don't know why they aren't back so long. Their phones are out of servers."

Martha looked at us skeptically, "Follow me," she said, gesturing with her hand behind her shoulder and turning around to lead our way.

We entered my side and went to the school. Martha opened the door to the study of Mrs. Shoo that was left unlocked and led us in.

"You know where to, now?" she asked.

I rolled my eyes once again before going straight to the hidden door and opening it. I entered and switched the lights on, "What do you want us to do?"

She closed her mouth that hung open before opening it again to speak, "Show me three things that you can."

Nick stood next to me and held my hand, "Water?" he asked and I nodded. We made the water lift and made a small bubble out of it. It didn't even take a lot of energy anymore. After doimg a couple of more things that Martha told us to, we finally convinced her that we weren't kidding.

God help this woman...

***

"Mom, dad," I said, standing in front if the and blocking the screen of TV that they were watching, "Tonight there'll be a party at Lestrade Academy to meet the Christmas, so I'll stay there and will give you your presents now."