8. Hospital

Chapter 8 :

Hospital

|

|

Then get me food or I will pass out again!"

"You are unbearable!" he said, shaking his head and standing up before giving me the funny face from already almost-closed door.

I shook my head in dissaprovement before laying back down.

After five minutes Martha entered the room and gave me a strict look.

"What?" I asked innocently, sitting up on the bed.

"You broke the rules!" she snapped.

I gave her aDUH face.

"You have a ban! And a week staying after lessons," I opened my mouth to argue, but she cut me off before I even made a sound, "And no arguing!"

I glared at her, "What's the point in it, anyway? It's not like we've been making out! And it's not like making out is a bad thing to do."

She returned the glare with narrowed eyes, "The school banned it."

"Okay, but explain. I wanna know why it's banned."

"It's none of your bussiness. What really matters is that-" Martha was cut off by the door opening behind her and hitting her on the back.

"Jeez, sorry!" Billy apologized after he entered and saw what he hit.

"You barely killed me!" Martha snapped.

"Cool down, lady, I didn't mean to," he said before turning to me, "Chicken?"

"God bless you," I exclaimed, "I am starving!"

He handed me the meal and I gladly took it, immediately opening and taking the first bite.

"Are you from Lestrade High, too?" Martha glared at Billy, "Because I swear, if you are-" she was cut off by Billy, which made me pretty glad.

"Jeez, I'm not going in your 18th-century-school!" he said with a disguisted face, "Luckily for both of us, by the way."

"You are going home in an hour," Martha informed me, changing the subject, "When you finish the meal you can rest before your doctor comes to check you out."

I wanted to argue about one more hour in this hellhole, but when I tried to talk with my full mouth I started coughing like my grandpa did the whole last year of his life. So I nodded, agreeing at her version and waving her off. She gave me a dissaproving look before exiting.

"Here are some school guys visiting you," Billy suddenly said.

I almost choked once more, looking at him like he's grown two heads. "Who's doing what?" I asked in the most high-pitched voice I could make.

"Yep," he said, slowly sitting down on a chair, "Imagine me, going through the waiting room full of girls."

"Full of?" I almost screamed.

"Okay, not full, but there were a lot."

"Oooookaaaaay. This day gets weirder and weirder," I said before biting off one more bite of the chicken. "By the way, the hospital food's not that bad like in those cheesy movies."

He scoffed, "Should I let the girls in?"

"Depends on who they are. Can you ask their names?"

"Sure," he said and stood up.