4. Distraction

Chapter 4 :

Distraction

|

|

That night I couldn't fall asleep til 1am. Which was bad, because I had to stand up at 6am to get ready for the school. School. God save me.

The next morning the most annoying alarm sound woke me up: One Direction. And I surely knew it wasn't my alarm since I've never listened to their songs and was never going to. I lift my head to see Ellie, making alarm's sound even louder. So this is the little demon that made my ears throw up. She quickly jumped up, opening all the windows: typical morning person. Something I didn't like in her. I just liked nothing in her. She disguisted me every time we were near.

"Morning!" she yelled.

"Shut the fuck up this bullshit!" I yelled from under my pillow, since I was a morning person. Make sure to note the sarcasm.

"That was rude," she commented. "Wake up guys! It's school time!"

"Ellie, if you are not turning the music off I swear, I will do something I will regret very much, sitting in the jail cage."

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed," she sang along.

I just stood up, making my way to her alarm. I turned it off, hugged it and laid back. I saw Ellie rolling her eyes and entering the bathroom. One Direction made me ashamed of being British.

After ten minutes I managed to lift my head, seeing Nina already in her uniform, combing her hair. I slowly stood up, in the laziest way possible, and banged on Ellie's door.

"What?" she called out.

"Are you gonna stay there awhile? You're sharing a room, remember?"

"Five minutes!"

"I know what a girl's five minutes mean! Hurry up!"

I made a bun with my messy hair to hide under the shower cup. Right after Ellie exited, I jumped in, not caring if Nina waited, too. I quickly showered not wetting my hair, since I got no time for this in the morning. After that I took my disguisting uniform on with my black slaves and black boots. I sat in front of a mirror, grabbing cosmetics.

"No makeup, remember?" Nina reminded.

"Uhh, look at that face," I pointed at my face. "This is the face that desperately needs makeup."

"You look well."

"Yea, especially my pale skin, rosey cheeks and forehead, blue bags under my eyes and redness on my nose. Don't tell me I look well, I have a mirror!"

She rolled her eyes and I started taking my makeup on. I took not much, just a foundation, a concealer, eyeliner pencil in silver and a mascara. Well, plus some lip balm. It looked absolutely natural.

"What are you doing with your hair today?" Ellie asked, curling hers.

"What would I do?" I asked, my natural hair was already done. I had that blonde hair with some black fake mixings that I loved.

"I don't know. Are you really gonna go out like this?"

"If you have an opinion about me, please raise your hand. And then put it over your mouth."

"Shut up."

"Do me a favor, shut yourself up first."

"I'm not going to-"