35.Unravel

Chapter 35 :

Unravel

|

|

None of us were excepting news about Mrs. Shoo and Mr. Rockets anytime soon. It was a cold, rainy day, like nature worried in sync with us. Clouds covered every inch on the sky that was originally supposed to be blue and the sun was as if nonexistent. Big raindrops were falling down from the sky and splashed onto our windows, creating a soothing noise in the room.

The same noise woke me up and I stretched, siting up in my bed. The light that came in my room from the windows were so grey and colorless that I had to check my alarm cock on my bedside to make sure it was morning. The clock read 9 AM.

The room that was counted on three teenagers was almost empty, with just me sitting on one of the beds. The room looked pointless, almost sad. There was not a single soul staying in my side for the winter holidays. Except for Martha that is. I was beginning to feel lonely.

That day started lazily, with me eating Martha's morning pancakes and crappy TV shows. Then we heard the machine engines roaring and, looking out, noticed a police car parked outside the gates. I was just about to ask why the hell could they be doing here, but then I saw the doors to the backseats open and, like a happy fairytale ending, both of the principals stepped out into the fresh air looking completely unharmed. The only bad thing is, this wasn't the happy ending of our fairytale, our story was continuing and growing into something scary, making me rethink the possibilities of hapy end.

We met the principals outside with Nick, who ran out from his side the second the car approached.

"Oh my God, are you okay?"

"I missed you!"

"What happened?"

"How did the find you?"

"Where were you?"

Questions were thrown in their dorection all at the same time and the officer had to cut us off by saying to get them inside. As soon as we were sitting down safely in the living room, Mr. R spoke.

"Such a huge morning," he complained, "We were at the police station for a few hours, retelling the story thousands of times!"

"Where were you? And what happened?" Martha asked.

"Well," said Mrs. Shoo, "When we were helping the happy couple to meditate, Mathew put on a gas mask on himself amd you two. You were in a trance and didn't feel anything and so were us. He let the poisonous air in and we woke up immediately, but it was too late. We were in one of his dirty, dirty houses."

"It was smelling so bad!" Said Mr. R, "He brought us food everyday. We were handcuffed to the wall with one hand and to each other with another. It was terrible."

"But why exactly did he do that?" I asked.

"Yea," added Nick who sat next to me, "What does he have against us?"

"I didn't realize it until now," said Mr. R, "You were sent to the Earth as infants and he followed you. You know how Silvas don't really look old until a couple of centuries and he used that. He was searching for you for very long."

"And found when you were seven," continued Mrs. Shoo, "He started working here in order to get trust from the very beginning, since he knew you'd be sent here. Everything was just a part of his huge plan."

"He went against your parents," said Mr. R, "In Thella, of course. His father is the lord that went against your parents, other two lords. Thella has four lords in total, but one of them is already dead, as I know. The war had been on for a very long time and now, that we found a way to stop it, the spy has come. His whole side will be either destroyed or set in prison, so his only chance right now is not letting you go back."

Not letting you go back...

His words swirled round in my mind for what seemed like forever.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey guys! What's up?

This chapter had been somewhy deleted and this is the best way I can get it back. Short, yes, but I can't do anything about it. So because of it's size I will upload this chapter with the next one.

Terribly sorry and keep on reading!

Enjoy anyways!

Love you,

xx

-Leah