30. I Love You

Chapter 30 :

I Love You

|

|

A key to Thella. We've actually found it. But there's the problem, who knew how to use it? Principals did - at least, probably. But where were the principals? Two days went by after that night and they were nowhere to be found. We've asked Matthew a couple of times, but he knew nothing. He kept calling them, but no answer. Should we worry? Probably. Did we? Not even close.

On 14th of December my morning couldn't be worse. Not mentioning the fact that it was freezing and I woke up feeling as if my blood had temperature -100°, I didn't even wake up by myself.

I pincked up my ringing phone from the bedside table and stuck it to my ear, covering my shoulders with soft blanket, "What?" I mumbled.

"Hey, what's up?"

Lucy. I will always love you, but I'll pretend you fell from the window by accident.

"Lucy, I slept!"

"Oh, sorry," she quickly apologized, "A party tonight at my place and you will be there."

Sounded good. After all the Silva crap I needed a break.

"You didn't deserve it," I told her, quietly scolding her for waking me up, "But I'll be there."

"7PM. See ya, bud. And bring six people woth you, or I'm not letting you in!" she said cheerily and I hung up on her, not even saying goodbye. She woke me up, had to excpect moody me.

After school I called Nick, telling him about the party.

"I don't know," he replied, "A party?"

I rolled my eyes, "Come on! I need six people to drag with me! Nina already said she couldn't, she has those exams. I have Clary and Ellie. Now you and you'll bring some people. We could invite Terry and Thomas. And that boy... Logan, yea? So we're six!"

He chuckled, "You've thought about it a lot. Fine, we'll be there."

"Okay, love you!"

"Love you, too, Zoe."

I hung up on him, the way he let my name slip off his tongue banging in my ears.

I still had a couple of free hours before the party, but I still had to tell plans to Terry. She wasn't the most caring and likable person to me, but if she was going to help me to go to Thella, we had to get along. I remembered Nina telling me they were in the same ballet class, so my first stop would be there. I left the warmth of my house for the chilly, biting wind and the grey sky. I quickly ran in the school building, avoiding getting cold and feeling my nose go red from the unexpected warmth.

I walked to the ballet class and slowly opened the door, peaking in. Everyone was resting in the corner, chatting amd laughing. Right in the centre of everyone I noticed Terry. Her hair was up in a tight bun and she wore short ballet dress in light pink.

"Terry!" I called out. Her eyes immediately met mine and she stood up irritatedly, walking towards me with her back a little too straight.

"What?" she said, standing before me with her one hip crooked out.

"A party tonight at my friend's. 7PM. Clary, Ellie, Thomas, Logan and Nick will be there, too."

"Sounds fun," she said, "But I don't want to find out it's one of those lame nerdy parties."