18. Talks

Chapter 18 :

Talks

|

|

Would you blame me for being completely irresponsible and impossibly stupid if I said I made up a plan in my head for meeting the clingers? Well, I did. I had to clear things up. I can't just leave it like that. When I thought I'd never meet them again, Clary and I ran against them at MCs. Then I thought it was the last time and soon enough one of them tried to slice my throat out. Then I thought that was it and one of them almost raped me in that alley. What now? They'll kidnap me? Shoot an arrow in my window with a letter? Deal with a serial killer? I had no idea, and having no idea was killing me.

Of course, I wasn't that irresponsible and stupid to go on my own. I'd have two boys that I love the most by my sides, but I still felt uneasy. That was guilt; I was being selfish. What if there was a fight again and they got injured? I couldn't let that happen. On the other side, I wasn't planning on having a fight there. We would just have a little chat. About why were they following me and how we could make them leave me alone.

And on another side, I couldn't announce it by myself neither to Nick, nor to Billy. So I called Clary.

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!" she screamed as soon as I finished my sentence about how I wanted to meet them. "Didn't you get enough of them? Do you feel brave because you weren't completely raped? Or that your head's on your shoulders?"

"Chill for a second," I told her, "You don't know what I'm saying. I've met them at random places for enough times by now to know they're not normal. They're not gonna just leave it. We have to clear things up. I'll have Nick and Billy by my sides. No fights, no cursing, no shouting. Just a chat. We'll ask them the reason they're following me and politely ask them to leave me alone. And if that won't work, we'll beat the crap out of them."

"That's the whole plan? You've got two boys, and they're two, too. What if Billy and Nick get beaten?"

I roll my eyes, "Please, I can deal anyone from my contacts and they'll be anywhere in five minutes. It's not a problem. Two of them live quite close to the MCs we're going to, so we'll have help if something."

"You are insane."

"Now, I need you for tonight. I can't tell it to boys on my own, so I need you to stand near me."

She nods, "Okay, I hope they'll change your mind."

"No, they won't."

That evening Clary and I went together to the park where we had to meet Nick and Billy. We saw them standing near the road as soon as I parked my car.

"Hey babe," Nick said as soon as we approached them. Grabbing my waist, he pulled me closer as I wrapped my arms around his neck, our lips connecting.

"Eww, guys!" Clary said, "We have a work here."

Nick pulled out, "Yea, what was it all about? You got me quite nervous, you know?"

I smiled, stepping back and giving Billy a quick hug, "Don't worry, let's have a seat, I have a talk."

We sat near the fake forest. Well, boys sat, Clary and I were standing in front of them.

"So?" Billy said, his eyebrows jumping in waiting for my answer.

I brethed deeply before glancing at Clary that was already staring at me. And then I spoke, "Don't interrupt me at any case, I have to finish my speach and then you can argue with me, but let me finish."