3. Lestrade High

Chapter 3 :

Lestrade High

|

|

I had so many colorful words about that school, but I held them in me.

We didn't talk a lot in the way, just listened loudly to our favourite music ever.

We arrived in an hour. He parked in front of the school silver gates, and it looked like a jail. On one side of the fence there were two four-floored buildings standing next to each other; same on the second side.

After exiting the car, Billy and I were hugging like, for 10 minutes.

"See you on monday, then?" I said when I finally pulled out.

"Yea, I'll call you right after I get back."

"Okay. Tell everyone I'll miss them terribly!"

"Okay."

And then we just stood there.

"You gotta go," I reminded.

"I know. But I can't," he said, losing his cheery voice that was always happy.

"Come on, it'll be alright." I jokingly poked his shoulder. "On monday after school we'll get out."

"Sure. Bye, Zo."

"Bye."

And I watched him leaving. I turned to enter my new home, but only then realized I had no idea which one was for girls. And nobody was outside. I looked for windows, but the curtains were closed everywhere. Okay, now it deffinitely looks like a jail.

"Damn," I uttered before I made my way to the left part.

I opened the door with a lot of hope that it was a house for girls. But today's not my lucky day! I opened the door and saw five shirtless boys that stared at me. Hot.

"Uhh, wrong side," I managed to mumble and exited, my cheeks heating up like never before. Although I was already going to the second side, I didn't stop blushing. I entered the second side of the fence, opening and shutting the door carefully.

"Ms. Millery?" I heard a woman, probably in her late 30ies, black hair, not very high. Probably, housekeeper.

"It's me," I answered.

"Welcome to the Lestrade Academy, I hope you'll like it. My name's Martha, I'm the housekeeper of high schoolers. High schoolers are on the fourth floor, I'll lead you."

I nodded and we went upstairs. Four freaking floors with a huge suitcase in my hands. Thanks god, Martha took my bag.

We entered one of the wooden doors and I saw three empty beds.

"Why is there no one?" I asked.

"It's new season here already. We're taking new girls once a year, right now."

Wow, my mom knows when to decide moving me.

"Other girls will come to you soon." She said, "I assume one of your roommates is gonna be the old one, the one that was learning here past years. But the one's new, just like you. You know, I'm not sure. Okay, I'll go back. Choose any bed."

And she exited the room that was big enough for the three of us. All three beds stood in the corners of this darkened room.

"No way," I uttered and moved the metalic bed that stood in front from the door. I moved it to the centre of the wall and sat on it. Okay, not very comfy. In a minute I heard a door opening and saw the blonde girl entering.