13. Lovebirds

Chapter 13 :

Lovebirds

|

|

"Could have said that straight away," he mumbled before leaning in and kissing me. Kissing me softly.

I was in a lala land.

I stayed with him for an half hour more, just cuddling and talking about things that didn't matter at all. Nick Simon was my boyfriend.

After a while I left, promising him to come back tomorrow and heading outside to catch a Taxi. I stopped the Taxi at a gift shop, picking a present for her. She wasn't a girly girl, so there was no point to look at the handbags that I actually wanted for myself. I bought her a wrist watch and caught another Taxi to go to her house. You could hear Amy's party before you saw it. As I paid the Taxi, I ran straight to her door, ringing a bell.

"Heey!" Amy hugged me as soon as the door opened. Her ginger hair was straightened and I looked at her with shock.

"Happy birthday! Amy you look amazing!" I said as I pulled away, looking at her small dress and hair.

"Thanks, although I don't feel very comfortable, but fuck it it's my birthday! My cousin Daniella was over and that's all her work!"

I nod as we walk inside. Everyone is familiar here. I'm friends with almost everyone in the house and the house is loaded!

I put my present with all the other ones in the corner and joined a party by the first shot. I wasn't gonna get drunk tonight.

I was searching for Billy everywhere, but there was no sign of him. Suddenly, I saw him coming down the stairs, his hair all messy.

I laughed at him as I went closer to him, "Ohh, is my brother a man now?" I asked, still laughing.

He grinned a blushy grin, "I was a man, Zoe."

"Whatever you say," I say, punching him in the shoulder jokingly and turning away.

"I was!" he called out and I laughed even harder, going to the backyard for fresh air.

Surprisingly, there was no one and it was strange, since Amy's underground pool was always as loaded as her house at her parties.

Suddenly I felt two strong arms grab me from the back and place over his shoulder as I knew immediately who it was, "Billy, don't you dare!" I said in a dangerously low voice.

He laughed, "That is for teasing me," he replied as he walked further, "And I was a man."

"I know, just put me down!" I said, panicking. There was no point in kicking him, he was twice and maybe four times stronger than I was. Trust me, I've tried earlier.

But the only thing I could do before I was thrown into a pool was to hold my breath. And then I was greeted by the fresh water that I loved. I loved the water and swimming so much! But I seeked revenge.

"Damn you!" I screamed, "At least help me out now!"

He laughed before holding a hand for me to take. As I grabbed it, I pulled it to myself and the face Billy had before falling into the water was priceless.

I quickly swam away from him before he pulled on top. The pool was actually deep enough, it was covering me completely even if I raised my hands. But I was swimming quite well, so...

I looked around as I reached the other end of the pool. Suddenly, I had to hold my breath again before I was grabbed by my ankle and pulled underwater. I kicked him, going up and breathing in the oxygen I lacked.