25. Paradise

Chapter 25 :

Paradise

|

|

I went back in my room at 7AM sharp. As soon as I clicked the light switch on, two groans were heard from Ellie and Nina's beds.

"You're back," Ellie grumbled, sitting up.

"Where were you?" asked Nina, rubbing at her eyes.

"With my boyfriend. Why are you still asleep?"

"You threatened us to bury our alarms, remember?" said Ellie irritatedly.

Oh. Right. Ellie's alarm was One Direction and Nina's was pissing me off, so only my alarm was allowed in this room.

"When did you come back?" I asked them, plopping down on my bed.

"Nobody would let us in, so we tried checking on you again," explained Nina, "But you were nowhere to be found. Will you finally tell us what happened?"

I shake my head, "Family issues, nothing serious, just forget it," I lied. It felt wrong lying to them. We were going through Sabrina events together, they could know, "Actually," I said, shaking my head at myself, "Have a sit, we're skipping today."

***

"I can't believe that!" Clary exclaimed as I sipped my soda from the metal can. It was noisy in the school cafeteria, loud enough for us to be talking about what I was told by the principal.

We came at school by the third period, as soon as Nina and Ellie stopped freaking out. Suddenly, my phone went off in my pocket and I looked at the screen, seeing "BilBil" on it. See, I had all the contacts saved by nicknames.

"Hey," I picked up.

"Hey?" pissed Billy hissed through the phone, "Hey? Where the hell where you?! Neither you, nor Nick were answering the whole week; I started freaking out!"

I sigh, "I'm at school right now. I'm sorry, I really am. I'll be at your house as soon as the school ends."

"Just tell me, are you at least alright?"

"Yea, yea, I'm okay. I promise I'll be on the road as soon as the bell rings."

Now he was the one to sigh, "Fine," and hung up.

So after school, as promised, I left with my car at Billy's place. I felt bad for telling the "secret" to everyone, but I'd tell Billy whatever happened and girls had the right to know. So as I knocked on Billy's door, I felt totally calm.

"In, right now!" Billy shouted from the other side of the door. I slowly reached over to the doorknob and pulled it, carefully opening the door and walking in.

I entered the living room to find Billy sitting on a couch with a strict expression. The first and the last time I've seen him like this was last year, when I accidentally told Den that Billy was in love. I kind of destroyed his life back then, because that was in 6th grade and Den still embarasses him for it.

"Hey," I told him, looking down at my feet.

"Sit," he said, standing up. I sat on the place he previously sat at, still looking at my lap. He stood in front of me with his legs far away from each other and his arms crossed over his chest.

"Before you explain everything in the slightest details," he said as calmly as he could, obviously pissed off, "Do you know how freaking mervous I was?!" he said loudly, but not actually shouting, "I've been going freaking mad!"