23. What They Told Sabrina

Chapter 23 :

What They Told Sabrina

|

|

I ran out of the school in panic, my breath stopping at my throat each time I breathed in. I looked around, I couldn't go anywhere.

What they told me was true. But how could it? It was impossible, things like this don't happen in reality. That's just... Unreal! But what if it was the truth? Then it would explain everything, but how could I believe it?

Questions whirled around in my mind as I made my way to the only place I thought I could hide at: secret place on my side of Nick and I. I could go to the boys' side and hide in that beautiful place with the perfect view, but I couldn't stand the thought of seeing him at the moment. Everything was too overwhelming right now. I balled up on the grass and closed my eyes, wishing I would wake up in my bed, but not all the dreams come true.

Earlier:

It was 5nd of November - three days after the surprisingly peaceful supper - and it was beautiful Friday. At least, I thought it was beautiful. Stars shone out of the every inch of the sky and the moon lighted my way to the boys' side. It was nearly midnight and the coold breeze of air tickled my skin as I walked faster and faster, exiting the gates of girls' side and entering boys'. I don't know why they were left open at night, but it sure did a favor to Nick and I every night; it'd be irritatedly uncomfortable to climb the fence up and down each time.

As I entered his side, I no longer felt that adrenaline rush that I used to feel the first couple of weeks of dating. I just walked like it was the most natural thing in the world. As soon as I cornered to go around the boarding house, I saw him standing there, waiting like always.

He shot me a warm smile and took my hand in his, whispering, "I missed you, babe."

"I missed you, too," I whispered back and with another smile to each other we moved to that brick wall that covered us perfectly. At least that's what we thought. As soon as we were behind it, my back was pressed against the hard surface and Nick's hands were on my waist as he gazed into my eyes deeply, smirking.

"Teasing me, are you?" I asked him, smirking back. He knew I craved his lips and I knew he craved mine.

He smirked some more as I saw his eyes sparkle even in the dark shades of November night, "I love you," he said in a low, charming voice.

I smiled a happy smile, "I love you, too," I said, feeling each word on my tongue before I let them slip.

He smiled back, his previous smirk already faded away as he slowly leaned in and when he was an inch away from my face, he sped up, closing the distance between us in a matter of a second. His lips came crashing onto mine and my body heated up immediately. My arms flew up to his neck, pulling him even closer than before. All the distance between us was closed, every inch of our bodies touching and hugging.

The feeling that comes in the first period of dating usually slowly dissapears, leaving you with the urge to break up. This has happened three times in my past, but with Nick it just didn't work. It's like nature worked different for this case. Each time I kissed him, each time I touched him, it felt like I was falling for him more and more. It just didn't stop. I missed him more every day and I was happier with each night.

His hands were still on my waist, I figured that was his favourite place to hold me and mine was his neck. I could have my arms wrapped around him forever, having my lips on his forever. But the lunges worked otherwise, oxygen was necessary and we had to break apart. His forehead rested against mine as our breaths washed against each other, our eyes staring into each other.