WE MADE IT!

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Light. Leaves. Naruto's eyes cracked open. Ouch. Harsh. . . sunlight?! He leaped up and looked around in frantic delight.

"Sasuke! Sakura! Wake up! We're in the past! WAKE UP!" 

The pinkette groaned before sitting up lazily. "What, Naruto?" Sakura asked, rubbing her eye. Sasuke stood up slowly and leaned on a tree.

"We made it back to the past, remember?! Hey! Sasuke! Why are you twelve again?" Naruto's eyes bugged out. "Sakura! You're twelve too!"

"So are you Naruto/Dobe!" they yelled back.

"Huh?!"

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Somewhere else, Kakashi Hatake and Obito Uchiha were about to rescue their teammate, Rin Nohara, when they heard a shriek. 

"WHAT THE HELL'VE YOU DONE KAMI?!" (Guess who~)

Obito started laughing. "Ohmygosh I wondered what happened!" He laughed.

Kakashi rolled his eyes. "Whoever did that must be an idiot because he must know he's in war. He could easily give himself away to enemy shinobi."

"You're too tight Kakashi, loosen up would ya?"

"Are we going to rescue Rin or not?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming I'm coming," Obito grumbled.

  *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"Shut up Naruto! You'll give us away!" An angry Uchiha hissed, smacking him upside down the head.

"Ow."

"Shut up and put these clothes on! Sakura, change in the cave. I'll change in the forest. Naruto, go behind that tree." 

And they split up to put on the smaller clothes that Sasuke had seen on the ground beside them. Perhaps Kami had given it to them, knowing they would be younger.

- TEN MINUTE TIME SKIP -

Naruto stepped out wearing black ANBU pants and a pale orange shirt under a black baggy hoodie with orange flames creeping up from the bottom which he had open. His black forehead protector was, as always, tied around his forehead.

Sasuke came out wearing navy blue ANBU pants, a white collared short-sleeved shirt with Uchiha fan crests on each sleeve and navy blue gauntlets with silver metal plates on the knuckles. His sword was slung over his back. His navy blue forehead protector was also around his forehead.

Sakura came our wearing a sleeveless red shirt, short pink skirt slit at the front, back and both sides, short black pants and had pink strips on cloth on each elbow. Her red forehead protector was on her head as a headband.

(This is what they look like, only without the flak jackets and they are twelve

(This is what they look like, only without the flak jackets and they are twelve. Naruto is wearing black instead of white, and his Hokage cloak is replaced with a baggy black jacket with orange flames on the bottom.)

"Ready, Sakura? Naruto?" Sasuke asked. 

"Ready!" they both answered. 

Then they took off to the branches, rushing towards the cave in which Kakashi and Obito would've engaged the shinobi in battle. Hopefully they could reach the place before the cave collapsed and Obito "died".

"G-Guys?" Naruto skidded to a stop.

"What?" Sasuke asked, Sakura nearly ramming into him.

"We're nearly there so get moving!" Sakura jumped past him and onto the ground, Sasuke and Naruto joining her a second later. 

"The cave's collapsing."

Dun dun dun~! Yay another chapter in one day!

Okay well I don't have much to say, so I hope you enjoyed, and stay happy my lovely readers!

Thank you for reading and please tell me if you want me to update any of my stories. 

Hayoen