TWO NEW LIVES HAVE BEEN BROUGHT INTO THE WORLD

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

"NNNNAAAAAARRRRRRRUUUUUTTTTTTOOOOOOOO! "

"What do you want, Kakabaka? And how the heck did you get into the Team 7 telepathic link anyway? It's two in the bleeding morning," Naruto groaned, rolling over.

"RIN'S GOING INTO LABOUR! "

"Uh-huh, cool. WAIT WHAT?! " The blonde jerked upright, eyes wide.

"YOU HEARD ME! AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! " Kakashi screamed in Naruto's head.

Naruto winced at the volume. "Calm down, idiot. First of all, get Rin to the hospital unless you want her to give birth in your home! Then wait for me, I'm going to get Granny Tsunade! NOW MOVE! "

The telepathic link was cut off as Naruto jumped out of bed, dragging Sasuke by the collar and then abruptly dropped him on the floor. The raven Uchiha grunted as he was dropped onto the floor, and turned bleary eyes to Naruto.

"What the hell, Ruto? Why did you wake me up?"

"Rin's going into labour," Naruto explained quickly as he pulled on a short-sleeved white shirt and black cargo pants.

"Oh," Sasuke said dumbly.

"Don't you get it, Ke? Rin's GIVING BIRTH!" Naruto hissed loudly, throwing on an orange sleeveless hoodie that had the Uchiha crest on the back and two black wristbands before grabbing his skateboard.

"Oh. . . OH!" Sasuke yelped and shot up right. "Wait for me, I'll be two seconds!"

Naruto headed downstairs to put on his black and orange sneakers, and when the raven Uchiha came downstairs to join him, he was wearing white cargo shorts, a white shirt and a navy blue version of Naruto's hoodie and two black wristbands. His skateboard was also tucked under his arm.

"Why the skateboard?" Sasuke whispered.

Naruto shrugged. "Seemed like a perfect time to try them out, plus they're pretty fast. Now let's go," he hissed and quietly opened the door as Sasuke followed shortly after putting on some navy and black sneakers.

Naruto's unzipped jacket flapped in the wind as he rode through the pitch black, silent village, his skateboard lighting his way. He looked behind him to see a flash of blue following him, and he sped up the pace to the Hokage Tower.

"Saki, wake up! "

"What is it, Naru? " Sakura's groggy voice asked.

"Kakashi just contacted me - Rin's giving birth! I need you to head over to the hospital and help them as much as you can. Ke and I are going to get Granny Tsunade."

"I'll be there as fast as I can. What way are you travelling? "

"Via skateboard."

"Of course you are. Then I'll take my skateboard too."

"Yeah, see you at the hospital soon."

Sakura cut the telepathic link and Naruto and Sasuke sped up, zipping through the village before skidding to a halt at the Hokage Tower.

Jumping off and flipping the skateboards up, the two boys caught them and rushed into the Hokage's Office, where they found, not surprisingly, a soundly-asleep Tsunade.