TO SAVE THEM ALL

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

"Ohana means family. . . and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten."

Naruto smiled. He now understood the true meaning of "ohana". However, a frown found its way upon the blonde's face when he thought of Yahiko and the Akatsuki. History was repeating itself, except with another leader. Yahiko would not be that great a threat as Nagato was, since he did not possess the Rinnegan, however with Madara and the Akatsuki, he could still be a formidable opponent. 

Naruto suddenly jumped up, startling his friends who were sitting in a circle with him, quietly talking among themselves as he thought.

"What is it?" Sakura asked, gently laying a hand on his shoulder.

"The jinchuuriki," Naruto breathed. "Yahiko is leading the Akatsuki with Madara. If they get their hands on the jinchuuriki again, history will repeat itself."

"So what are you going to do?" Neji asked.

Naruto thought for a moment before announcing firmly, "I'm going to form a Jinchuuriki Alliance."

"When are you leaving?" Sasuke asked.

"I will be leaving today, if possible. It is crucial I leave as quickly as I can. Who knows if the Akatsuki will be on the move already? I will be leaving a blood clone to cover for me, so you don't need to worry about that Sasuke."

"Naruto," Sakura called softly, "if you like you can leave now."

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "I haven't even. . . oh no you didn't."

Sasuke smirked. "Did you honestly think that we wouldn't guess what you were thinking? I'm your brother."

Naruto smiled. "You guys packed for me?"

His reply was a bag being thrown at him, which he promptly opened to check what was inside.

"Did you all. . . pitch in?" His eyebrows shot straight up. Brand-new kunai and shuriken, probably from Sasuke, sealing scrolls and ink brushes most likely from Sai, food was probably taken care of by Sakura and camping necessities from everyone else. He also spied short-sleeved, knee-length cloaks of different colours. They looked suspiciously similar to his father's Hokage cloak. 

Grinning, he sealed it into his forearm. "Thanks you guys."

Everyone was looking at him, smiles on their faces.

"I guess it's only fair that a member of Team 7 is to be the one to save the world," Neji said smiling.

"Good luck my youthful rival!" Lee exclaimed.

Naruto nodded before forming a hand seal, making another Naruto poof into existence beside him.

"See you later!" Naruto smiled, whipping out a beige-coloured cloak that had black flames on the sleeves and the end of the cloak.

"Hiraishin," he whispered before disappearing in a dark orange flash, reappearing a moment later in the Hidden Village of the Sand.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Humming to himself, Naruto walked around and finally found the Kazekage Mansion. Naruto sweatdropped at the sounds of chaos within the house. Which mainly consisted of Temari screaming at Kankuro for being an idiot, and the latter screaming at her to leave him alone which would inevitably spark something Kankuro would surely regret.