STOP MAKING MY NON-EXISTENT LOVE LIFE EXISTENT!

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Hey people, so Yahiko won't be the main villain - he'll be their enemy only briefly. Also, for Konan's pairing, many of you voted for YahiKonan. So that's the pairing.

As for Itachi. . . just read on.

"Hey Sasuke, who does your brother like?" Kiba asked, leaning towards Sasuke eagerly.

The now-completed Leaf Legion were sitting in a circle in Team 7's training ground. Kiba had his arm around Hinata, who was cuddling against him. Lee was doing push-ups beside Neji. Tenten was lying in Neji's lap, Ino in Sai's and Sakura in Naruto's. Shino was simply sitting cross-legged between Sasuke and Kiba. Shikamaru was lying down as he cloud-gazed, Choji between him and Sai as he chomped on chips.

Sasuke blinked at the abruptly random question. "Uh. . . I don't know. Why?"

Kiba grimaced. "My sister, Hana, has been nagging me about him ever since my family found out I'm friends with you."

Sasuke snickered at his friend's misfortune. "Well, as a matter of fact, my brother does have his eye on someone."

Naruto's eyes started twinkling. "I know who it is. Say, Sasuke, how about we meddle in their love life? Push them together?"

Sakura gently pinched his cheek. "Normally I would say no, but to this I have to say yes."

"Alright!" Naruto pumped his fist.

Hinata smiled. "What do you have in mind?"

Naruto pulled on Shikamaru's sleeve, making him sit up. "What?"

"I need a plan," Naruto said simply.

Shikamaru sighed. "Okay then, if you want to get Itachi to be with the girl, then you're going to have to do something drastic. Let's see. . . what does Itachi like?"

"Dango," Naruto answered instantly as Sasuke gagged.

"Does the girl like it too?"

Naruto and Sasuke exchanged looks before shrugging. "I guess so. She buys it quite often."

Shikamaru nodded. "Alright then. There's a spot between the dango shop and the Uchiha Compound. I would say she often goes there to eat her dango, so why not make Itachi go there and then they can. . . you know, bond from there?"

Naruto grinned. "Sounds great! Sasuke, let's move!"

Sakura rolled off Naruto's lap as the blonde jumped up, yanking Sasuke up with him. "Meet back here to tell us the results!" she called.

"Will do!" Naruto shouted back, dragging Sasuke with him.

Sasuke rubbed his forehead. "How did I become friends with someone like you?"

Nevertheless, after five minutes of waiting he caught up to Itachi and Shisui, who were on their way to train.

"Yes, little brother?" Itachi raised an eyebrow.

Hiding a smirk under the guise of an innocent six-year-old, Sasuke stared up at Itachi and said simply, "Are you in love with someone?"

Itachi froze. "What?"

"Well are you?" Sasuke asked somewhat impatiently as Shisui snickered.

Itachi glared at his best friend and poked Sasuke's forehead.