SAKI AND PANDA-CHAN? OH HELL NO!

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Make this vote quick people! The sooner I can reach a decision the faster you can get more updates.

Pairing update:

Naruto:

Fuu - 18

Single Pringle - 11

Wow, you guys are warming up to this ship :) I might wait a while though, to see how it turns out eventually.

Sakura:

Gaara - 20

Lee - 5

Single Pringle - 6

Hot DAMN you guys love with this ship. GaaSaku begins WITH THIS CHAPTER! :)

Sasuke:

Karin - 8

Single Pringle - 9

I'll wait before I make the final decision for this guy. . .

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Sakura groaned as she heard tapping on her window. What now, it was too freaking early for this. Did the boys have a spar and one of them was lying on the ground half-dead again? Or did they figure out another threat?

"What?" she asked groggily as she opened the window, but her emerald green eyes flew open immediately when she saw half of Naruto's body soaked in blood.

"N-Naruto!" she exclaimed in shock, quickly helping him in. In the shadows, she squinted to see a figure draped across his shoulders. It seemed to be the source of the blonde's bloodstains, which relieved her greatly.

Three pairs of footsteps landed gently, and Sakura saw her brother, a guy with magneta eyes and a long stitch. . . and Gaara.

Her breath hitched in her throat but she quickly turned away, fighting her blush as she laid the wounded man on the floor and assessed his wound. Three senbon coated in poison were deeply embedded in his forearm, and it was bleeding heavily. Sakura analysed the poison to be a milder version of the one Kankuro had been suffering when she and Naruto were sent to retrieve Gaara from the Akatsuki. It was like Sasori hadn't perfected it yet. . . well that just made her job easier.

While she set about healing him, Sakura's thoughts drifted to the red-haired boy standing in her room.

Sakura would never admit it but she had always felt an attraction towards the red-haired, teal-eyed boy. He had a personality somewhat similar to Sasuke's, except kinder. Once she realized her "love" for Sasuke had been nothing more than mere sisterly love, she had found herself falling for the stoic jinchuuriki during the midst of war, and she had been devasted when he had been killed. 

"Under different circumstances. . . we might've been able to be together," she recalled him saying when she tried so desperately to prolong his life. It had given her hope back then, and it was giving her hope now, that Gaara might actually return her feelings.

Gaara, on the other hand, was also thinking about the pink-haired, green-eyed girl. Since Sasuke had restored his memory he felt something strange towards the medic. While he was mature, he was still a child and like Naruto, didn't fully understand the concept of love. But he had a feeling that was what he was feeling towards the girl that Naruto called his sister.