CHUUNIN EXAMS - COMMENCE!

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Drama, drama, drama, DRAMA! This is an excruciatingly long chapter, but I hope you enjoy! Ta-ta!

Hayoen

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura sweatdropped.

They found themselves in the middle of a verbal argument between two shinobi who were obviously under a genjutsu, and on the other end of the argument was a guy with a green spandex and shiny black bowl cut and matching thick eyebrows.

"I thought Lee wasn't supposed to take the exams for another seven years," Sakura whispered to the closest boy next to her.

"No, Lee was actually meant to go in six years, but they refused and wanted to train and extra year," Sasuke whispered back.

Naruto was getting annoyed. "Would you both cut it out? Izumo, Kotetsu, quit making us late and release the genjutsu!"

The two shinobi sweatdropped before releasing the genjutsu, revealing the level to be "201" instead of "301".

"Quite perceptive, aren't you, kid?" Izumo said to the blonde, smiling. "I take it you're one of Kakashi's students."

Naruto nodded. "Now if you'll excuse us," he motioned to his teammates, "we'd like to get to the Chuunin Exams."

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Stop!" The kid wearing the green spandex and ugly orange ankle and arm warmers jumped down from the balcony above them.

"You!" he pointed at Sakura.

"I'm getting a major déjà vu," Sakura groaned. "But for the sake or courtesy. . . what do you want?"

"Will you go out with me?" he showed his teeth-pinging grin with a thumb up.

Naruto and Sasuke immediately slid in front of Sakura, cracking their knuckles. No one was getting to their sister unless they approved.

Sakura sweatdropped and put a hand on their shoulders, making them move away, albeit reluctantly.

"Sorry," Sakura smiled apologetically. "But I'm afraid I'm not looking for somebody just yet, and I doubt I ever will. . ." she sweatdropped once again at the thought of her overprotective brothers.

Spandex-Boy hunched over, depressed until Sasuke cleared his throat.

"Was there something else you wanted, or did you just want to come over to. . . ask my sister out?"

"You're the Uchiha, right?" Spandex-Boy said energetically. "Fight me!"

Sasuke sweatdropped. "No."

"Why not?"

"Because it's the Chuunin Exams. We will most likely have to battle it out in the end, and I would not like to give away my skill level so easily."

"A very youthful answer indeed!"

"You're not Rock Lee are you?" Naruto asked cautiously.

He got a teeth-pinging smile in response. "I am! How did you know, my youthful comrade?"

Naruto sweatdropped. "You don't need to know. How are you here anyway? Aren't you too young to be in the Chuunin Exams?"

"What about you? You're only five years old, are you not?" Lee responded energetically.