NOW I UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF "OHANA"

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Wow I am seriously on a roll now. Hope you enjoyed that previous chappy, and this one too!

Hayoen

"Mom," Itachi called as he entered through the door, holding Izumi's hand.

"Yes, honey?" Mikoto replied, trying not to sound too ecstatic. She couldn't have Itachi know that she as well as the Leaf Legion hid in a bush while they. . . did couple stuff, now could she?

She walked out the kitchen to find her oldest son slightly blushing as he held the hand of Izumi Uchiha.

"Oh, how very nice to see you, Izumi," Mikoto said politely. She smiled before turning to Itachi and wiggling her eyebrows.

Itachi blushed and looked away.

Giggling, Mikoto called, "Fugaku dear, come down here please. And can you fetch Sasuke and Naruto?"

There was silence before two thumps hit the floor from upstairs, and quite a few crashing.

"Bastard!"

"Loser!"

"Bastard!"

"Loser!"

"Bastard!"

"Lo -"

"Would you boys PLEASE stop wrestling before you break anything else?" They heard Fugaku exclaim.

"Yes Dad," the two chorused before the three males came downstairs.

"What is it?" Fugaku sighed tiredly. He had a headache from all that paperwork, and he really needed a break. How did the Hokage's manage it?

"What's wrong, Dad?" Naruto blinked innocently up at his adoptive father.

Fugaku sighed. "Paperwork."

"Ah," Naruto nodded sagely. "That monstrosity."

"I don't know how the Hokage does it," Fugaku sighed again.

"Oh, how the mighty have fallen," Sasuke snickered.

"Sasuke, you shouldn't talk about Dad like that! You know that paperwork is an absolute DEMON! " Naruto scolded.

"Yeah, and you had absolutely no problem with that when you were Hokage," Sasuke retorted.

"Oh shut up," Naruto smiled.

"Ne~ Dad, has it ever come to your attention that you never actually had to sit in the office and do all of that paperwork?" Naruto smiled innocently.

Fugaku looked at his child. "What are you talking about?"

"The easy way out of doing paperwork, of course," Sasuke grinned. 

Fugaku looked intrigued. "Do tell."

"With my signature technique, you don't have to do paperwork," Naruto continued. "You simply use. . ."

"You use. . ." Fugaku urged.

"The Shadow Clone jutsu!" Naruto declared dramatically as Fugaku promptly went over to a wall and started banging his head on it, muttering things about "smartass prodigies", "idiot me", and "outsmarted by a five-year-old". Or something along those lines.