THE PAIN MANIAC

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT THAT LEE MARRIES TENTEN IN CANON I MEAN WHAT SERIOUSLY?!?! There goes my ship of NejiTen. . . (>o<)

"Yahiko," Konan breathed as her paper origami she had sent out to spy on the disturbance came back to her.

Nagato lifted his head and narrowed his purple, ringed eyes at the tiny ant with orange hair that was at the outskirts of the village.

"Shall we, Konan?"

The blue-haired beauty only nodded silently.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"If you kill people, you shall be killed." The orange-haired man in a black, red-cloud-patterned cloak stated in a monotone. "Hatred brings about this cause and effect. In battle, both sides suffer death, injury, pain. Feel pain. Contemplate pain."

His feet lifted off the ground.

"Accept pain. Know pain! One who does not know pain cannot possibly understand true peace!"

He was at the sky now, and those looking up at him were nearly blinded by the sun.

"Well he's messed up in the head," Naruto stated bluntly from below as he was joined by Nagato, Konan and his teammates.

"Naruto." Sakura bopped him lightly on the head but she was giggling.

"Oh, I know this part! Wait for it. . ." Nagato said with a pause for dramatic effect, knowing exactly what was going to happen next.

"SHINRA TENSEI!"

"Aaaannnnnddddd there goes our home," Nagato said flatly with a deadpan expression as he saw the Hokage Mansion being demolished.

Konan elbowed him in the ribs for his unnecessary comment, however she was smiling in faint amusement.

"Yep, he's as messed up in the head like he was back in the former future," Naruto nodded to himself.

"Ex-cuse me!" Nagato cried in mock hurt. "That was me controlling him you idiot!"

"Oh? Then you are excused for being formerly messed up in the head," Naruto said calmly as Nagato's mouth fell open in shock.

"Burn, baby, BUUUURRRRNNNN!" Sasuke and Sakura cried in unison, sporting great grins on their faces.

Up above, a deep frown marred Yahiko's face as he watched Nagato playfully argue with his cousin as the pinkette and raven shouted something which made Konan laugh.

How he hated the image.

He hated how Konan could laugh so freely, he hated how Nagato could argue with his cousin so playfully as if nothing was wrong in the world.

He hated it.

He hated them.

Naruto looked up as the smile faded from his tanned, whiskered face. "So, any ideas on how to bring him down? Talking won't work since he's not a shrivelled prune stuck in a statue."

"Oi!" Nagato cried indignantly.

"What?" Naruto smiled innocently at him. "You were a shrivelled prune."