JUST ANOTHER DAY WITH A NICE SURPRISE

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

The very worst part of grief is that you can't control it. The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes. And let it go when we can.

"As long as I live, you live. As long as I live, you will be remembered. As long as I live, you will be loved. You are missed each and every day, for you were someone special to me who meant more than words can say. Thank you for being by my side for many years, for my whole life until now. Goodbye Bonnie."

~ the girl who lost her beloved dog [aka., the author/me]

I have lost a piece of myself I will never get back.

Will it ever stop hurting?

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

So this chapter focuses on the three days Yahiko was out, and afterwards in case you are confused.

Also, my apologies but I need more ideas now that I've done the major ones that were requested. Right now I'm just gonna focus on a little bit of peace. . . again. What's the next major thing you want to happen?

I didn't finish the Naruto series, in case you're wondering, so if there's a major canon scene you want me to write about I'll just research it :)

Anyway, onto the little time-travelers!

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Around 8:00 in the evening, as the sky was darkening, the Leaf Legion were once again seated in a circle on Training Ground 7, although they were all quite tired.

Hinata had fallen asleep on Kiba's shoulder, Ino on Sai's and Tenten in Neji's lap.

While they were prodigies for their age and possessed the skill of their future selves, their little kid bodies couldn't handle so much strain and chakra-draining jutsu, even with the extensive training they all took up the day they received their memories.

"So," Sasuke stifled a yawn, "it's been a long day, huh?"

Everyone nodded sleepily in agreement, except for the girls who were fast asleep.

"Good job all of you," Naruto smiled wearily as he felt his mind fogging with sleep. "We should probably go back home and catch some rest."

"Yeah," Shikamaru groaned as he stretched. "They'll probably interrogate us tomorrow morning anyway, troublesome."

"I wonder how Yahiko is doing. . ." Sakura trailed off thoughtfully.

"Baa-chan said he'd be out for a while," Naruto informed them as he felt Sasuke's head drop heavily onto his shoulder.

Sakura stifled a giggle, smiling at the brothers.

Lee yawned widely, and the Leaf Legion took it as their cue to leave and go home to sleep properly. Lee picked up Tenten as they lived in the same neighbourhood as Neji picked up Hinata, Shino and Kiba following them since their clan compounds were near. Sakura gently shook Ino awake, and the two girls left with one half-asleep girl leaning on the other. Shikamaru and Choji both left together, leaving Sasuke and Naruto alone on the Training Ground.

Naruto shifted his head to look at his asleep brother, and he smiled softly.

The blonde laid a gentle hand on the raven's shoulder and Hiraishined them to their bedroom where he shifted Sasuke onto the soft mattress and he left to change into his pyjamas which consisted simply of orange tracksuit pants and a baggy short-sleeved teal shirt.