CANCELLED TORTURE = RETURNING HOME

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Pretend Itachi and Sasuke are swapped around in the picture above

Just saying, I do not enjoy reunion scenes so it was very awkward for me. Apologies if it is not up to standards, a bit of it I gave up and let my friend take over as I sulked in a corner. Well, she tried. She was too busy laughing at me to do anything so I ended up having to endure more awkward writing moments (>.<)

It was two weeks since Team 7 had decided to stay another three weeks in order to go back home on the second month, something Karin facepalmed at as Suigetsu and Jūgo sweatdropped at the sadists.

Suigetsu and Jūgo had made an effort to reconnect with Karin, and the three of them soon became best friends, Sasuke and Naruto being recreated with Karin and Suigetsu. It gave both Jūgo and Sakura headaches, but they both found the arguments of their own bickering duo to be rather endearing.

Karin had labelled her "team" as "Three no Hajimari", or "The Beginning of Three".

"Huh, do you think we should redeem Kabuto instead of killing him?" Naruto suddenly thought aloud, making his teammates shoot him incredulous looks.

"What? Do you even know what the guy did? He's the pedo-snake's apprentice, of course we have to kill him!" Sasuke hissed loudly.

"We spent two weeks gathering information on him so we could take him down, but what has he really done in this timeline?" Naruto asked them.

They were quiet.

"You see? Kabuto hasn't done anything yet in this timeline. In fact, I wonder what would happen if we were to take him back to the Konoha Orphanage, ya know? Since we destroyed Orochimaru early, maybe Kabuto isn't a lost soul yet."

"Naru, you're too soft-hearted," Sakura sighed as Sasuke flicked his brother in the forehead.

"Yeah, but if we do let him off this once, we'll have to watch him very carefully. And if he makes one wrong move, I'm going to burn him and slowly torture him in every way possible. . ."

"Rip out his toenails and fingernails," Sakura continued.

"Cut off his fingers and toes," Sasuke picked up.

"Cut his tongue. . ."

"Gouge out his eyes. . ."

"Pour acid onto his wounds. . ."

"Skin him slowly but surely. . ."

"Castrate him. . ."

"Nearly drown him. . ."

"And finally spill his guts," Sakura finished.

"All the while hanging him upside down," Sasuke added, his female teammate nodding along.

Naruto sweatdropped. 'Now THAT, is what I call sadistic.'

"But wouldn't it be better to make him fall into a series of traps and then have a Ke use a lightning-infused "Thousand Years of Death" on him? And then while he's flying in the air with fried insides couldn't we use "Scorch Release: Halo Hurricane Jet Black Arrow Style Zero"?" the blonde wondered aloud, but recoiled when his siblings' eyes gleamed murderously.

"That is our typical wrap-up after all," Sasuke agreed, looking as if the devil himself possessed him.

"Okay first of all we're travelling back home first," Naruto interrupted his teammates' crazy train out thought.