NEW FRIENDS AND THE SADISTIC SIDE OF TEAM 7

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Dedicated to: RoseyArchlightRain

                          HeloiseFabricante

For the ideas I am using in this chapter! :)

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》  

So, you guys want Sasuke to have a lover. Damnit I don't care I'm not making up an OC - for the people who wanted SasuKarin it's gonna happen eventually, but very late into the story. Probably at the last two or three chapters. For now, they are going to be nothing more than just very good friends. Karin is also less annoying.

Also, information on members of Team Hebi were from Narutopedia, they are not my own words. So generally. . . disclaimer for the information?

Enjoy~

"Ke, mind telling us a bit about Karin Uzumaki?" Sakura asked her Uchiha teammate as they jumped from tree to tree, travelling eastward to the Hidden Grass Village.

"Karin was a subordinate of Orochimaru and a former kunoichi of the Hidden Grass Village. She assisted Orochimaru in his experiments, and was left in charge as warden of his Southern Hideout while he was away. I later recruited her into Team Hebi."

"Background?"

"Apparently she and her mother were allowed to stay in the Hidden Grass Village on the condition that her mother would heal the wounded. After the village suffered huge casualties from a surprise attack, her mother was forced to overuse her abilities and died after healing too many people. That duty was then passed down to Karin."

"Hmm. . . did you meet her before Orochimaru?"

"Yes, in the Chuunin Exams she was attacked by a large bear in the Forest of Death. I rescued her, however her team didn't make the prelims because they didn't get a scroll before the fifth day. Soon after there was a war in her village. Karin sensed them and hid while they attacked. After the village burned down ad everyone was killed, she was approached by Orochimaru who asked her how she survived and then led her back to the Hidden Sound Village. During her time with Orochimaru, Karin's healing abilites were studied by Orochimaru and Kabuto. Kabuto managed to replicate it. After being involved in experiments with Jūgo and Kimimaro, Orochimaru made her in charge of the Southern Hideout."

"Geez how do you know so much. . ." Naruto muttered under his breath.

"Hmm?" Sasuke looked at him. "Oh, there's this thing called "Narutopedia" and it has the background of every single person on this planet. At least I think it does. It lists their background as I said before, their personality, their appearance, their abilities and their relationships."

"Why the hell is there a website named after me?!" Naruto yelled.

"The question is, why didn't they name it after ME?" Sasuke wondered aloud. "Also, how do you even know what a website is?"