INTERROGATION

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Poll results so far:

KakaRin's child should be:

Boy - 17

Girl - 6

Twins (boy and girl) - 11

Triplets (two boys and one girl) - 2

"Girl" and "Triplets" are out! I'd like to drag this out since I very much like the idea of twins, but "Boy" has six more votes. Not too late to vote on either one, guys!

KakaRin's boy name preference should be:

Sakumo - 23

Kashin - 7

Aedion - 2

Well I think it's fairly obvious which name wins. "Sakumo" is the winner!

KakaRin's girl name preference should be:

Aelin - 10

Sorscha - 5

Nesryn - 5

I might drag this out too. . .

"Leaf Legion! Hokage's Office, PRONTO! " Naruto shouted mentally as he and Sasuke sped towards the Hokage Tower, leaving a cloud of dust behind.

"What? Naruto, explain," Sakura demanded.

"No time, Kakabaka just informed us that we were supposed to be at the Hokage's Office for interrogation at 7, and it's already 6:57! " Sasuke exclaimed.

"Why that - I'm going to give that white-haired ninja a piece of my mind! " Sakura snarled as she took off in the direction of the Hokage Tower, the Leaf Legion racing after her.

"Uh, maybe you should cut him some slack, Saki," Naruto said nervously. "He's going to be a father. . ."

Silence. Utter silence.

And then

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

screamed the whole Leaf Legion.

"They're having a WHAT?! " Neji shouted, eyes wide with shock as his cheeks slightly coloured up.

"A kid," Naruto muttered.

"A-A baby. . . that's wonderful that they're starting a family of their own," Ino said as if in a daze.