Q & A

I literally can't believe that this story is over. I mean, it took me a year to finish this story, and I can't tell you how satisfied and sad I was when I pressed the "Completed" button. Geez I never thought writing a story could take you on such a great journey.

Now here are some answers to the questions I got asked during the last chapter of "For the Future, I Wish to Change the Past".

1. Will there be a sequel?

Meh, probably not. I mean, what am I supposed to write about? This story was originally meant to tell the story of time-travellers who changed the past to prevent war and death of their friends so no, there most likely won't be a sequel. I also don't really like Boruto, so...

2. Will you update "ToKeRa" now?

Um, no. It's completed, so yeah...

3. Will you write another book like this?

I actually got a request from PaulinaHikari for a story centred on Sakura travelling back in time with the pairing of Tobirama x Sakura. I'm thinking about it - what do you guys think? Yes or no?

4. Will you update "Naruto, Ninja of Kumo" now?

Well you see I'm kind of running low on inspiration and I'm seriously considering the Sakura story so... yeah it'll probably be on hold for an undetermined amount of time.

5. Wasn't Isobu sealed in Rin?

It's a fanfiction. . . and I kind of forgot lol. So let's just say that Isobu hadn't fully settled into Rin and Minato unsealed him and let him free. Then he got sealed into Yagura. There, problem solved

6. What happened to Naruto's Sharingan? And to the escaped Danzo? And the new 'Madara'?

*coughs* Yes... well... I'll be honest: I completely and utterly forgot about them. However I have recently resolved to rewrite most of my stories (it will retain most of its elements, especially the funny parts I hear most of you adore), but hopefully it'll flow better and not have as many plot holes since I promise to only work on one story at a time instead of like... 4 at a time...

7. Did Naruto become Hokage?

Well... assuming that there wasn't any Fourth Great Shinobi War in this fic, I would assume Naruto did eventually become Hokage around the same time as canon... possibly before Fuu got the bun in her oven.

8. Story about the senseis/Neji, Shino, Sasuke and Shikamaru time-travelling?

I'll be honest... there's like, three time-travelling stories on my profile and I don't want to make more because a) it'll get repetitive and b) there's only so much I can change within reasonable limits. Obviously the events of this fic made absolutely no logical sense whatsoever and the time line was horribly off, but hey, 10-year-old me was known for throwing logic out the window, both when I was writing and in the school classroom :)

9. What the heck happened to Captain Yamato?

...see question 6.

Anymore questions will be answered once you give them to me :)

This chapter will be updated frequently if there are more questions

Bye my little Naruto fans!