IF IT'S JUST ONE PERSON'S BIRTHDAY, WHY DO WE GET STUFF TOO?

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Lol guys, I just realized I never put in their weapons and I made you guys vote. Soz guys, I'll be incorporating them in now. It's just gonna be a short chappy, but I hope you enjoy!

Hayoen

"Is everything ready? " A pink-haired, green-eyed girl asked excitedly.

"Yep, the room's set up, the heart-attack-surprise is ready, and the idiot's still asleep," Sasuke replied smilingly.

Mikoto gently bopped her son's head, but she was amused.

"Time to wake the idiot up," Sasuke smiled before bouncing up the stairs and throwing open the door.

"Hey Ru -"

He was abruptly cut off when a kunai was pressed to his throat before he could move, his onyx eyes staring in surprise into guarded blue ones.

Naruto sighed, "Ke when will you remember not to startle me like that? I may be in a different environment now, but my senses are still sharp as if I am in war. And if yours aren't as well, then I'd be disappointed, because you'll be getting rusty."

Sasuke rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Sorry Ruto. . . but there's something for you downstairs so don't go all "war-mode", 'kay?"

Naruto snorted but smiled, flashing around the room as he threw on some clothes before going downstairs with a slightly-sweatdropping Sasuke.

"SURPRISE!"

Naruto blinked impassively before his brain registered what the word was, and a grin grew on his face. His family and the whole Leaf Legion were in the living room, beaming at him.

"Hey, what's all this for?"

Everyone deadpanned.

"Your birthday, baka." Sasuke slapped his head playfully.

Naruto pouted before brightening up. "Oh yeah, it's the 10th of October! Wow! I'm finally six like you guys!"

"Good job on surviving another year," Sasuke retorted. "Now open your gifts, dobe."

"Wow, haven't heard that in a while," Naruto raised an eyebrow.

"Just open them," Sakura butted into the meaningless bickering, shoving a orange box wrapped with blue ribbon at the blonde.

Naruto opened it to find knuckle knives exactly like Asuma Sarutobi's.

"Wow, you remembered!" Naruto exclaimed, hugging her.

Sakura giggled, hugging him back. "They were all you could talk about when you found out your main affinity. How could I forget?"

"Here's mine," Mikoto smiled, handing him a red scroll tied with black ribbon.

Naruto carefully undid the ribbon and opened the scroll. His eyes widened, and he had to suppress some tears. "Is this. . .?"

Mikoto nodded gently.

"What is it?" Tenten asked curiously.

"It's a scroll on how to use the Uzumaki bloodline. The Chakra Chains," Naruto murmured in wonder, his fingers gently tracing the ancient words.

"How do you have it Mom?" Sasuke tilted his head at his mother.

"Naruto's biological mother, Kushina Uzumaki, was my best friend. She entrusted it to me should she not survive childbirth," Mikoto smiled sadly. "She knew the risks of a female jinchuuriki having a child, and she wanted to make sure hers would have the knowledge of Uzumaki bloodline techniques."