BATTLE OF THE HAIRSTYLES

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Okay, so I'm fairly sure I covered all the events of Naruto (those known to me anyway) except for the Fourth Shinobi War, which came after the Pein Attack. I've had one too many fillers and you're probably bored of them, so should I just do a time skip and end this story already, or 

a) Do you want a few more fillers?

b) Can you think up of more canon incidents?

Thanks for taking your time to read this, and I'm sorry but I couldn't find time to completely finish Naruto Shippūden  (T-T)

And also, sorry to the people who said that the events were sped up, but I thought it would kind of be funnier if they did so much stuff while they were still kids. . . sorry if it wasn't good. 

Anyways, onto the poll results!

KakaRin's daughter's name should be:

Aelin - 14

Sorscha - 25

Nesryn - 7

Nesryn is out! Some of you voted for Aelin, but most of my friends (who have read the "Throne of Glass" series and understand this reference) really like Sorscha, so it is now the winner :)

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》  

"Fuu!" Naruto exclaimed. "I knew you were the transfer Yamanaka-san was talking about."

"Hello Naruto-kun," the green-haired, amber-eyed jinchuuriki said happily, flying over and giving him a hug.

The Leaf Legion sweatdropped at Sakura who was growling and trying to reign in her anger at the sight of a girl - who was not Temari, Tenten, Hinata or Ino - hugging her precious little brother.

"Geez, calm down Saki," Naruto sweatdropped as he patted Fuu's head.

Fuu glanced sideways at the angry pinkette. What had she done wrong? Oh wait. . . was the girl Naruto's. . . girlfriend?

"Haha no," Naruto laughed.

Fuu blinked up at him. Had he read her mind. . .?

"Did you forget the Bijuu telepathy link already, Fuu? " Naruto asked teasingly in her head.

"Ah! N-Naruto-kun!" Fuu stuttered in shock. 

"I'll take that as a yes then." Naruto chuckled before speaking out loud. 

"Fuu, this is my adoptive brother, Sasuke and my surrogate sister, Sakura. Don't mind them if they're giving off a pissed aura," he said, waving his hand lazily.