MISSION: RESCUE RIN

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Okay, it is officially Kakashi x Rin. Anyway, please review and enjoy!!

Hayoen

"Kakashi, Obito, your mission is to rescue Rin," Minato said solemnly.

"What happened to Rin?!" Obito yelled frantically.

"Calm yourself, Obito," Kakashi rolled his eyes, even though he was worried for his teammate too.

"How can I calm down?! This is Rin, Bakashi! RIN! Do you not get how important she is?!" Obito ranted, waving his arms around.

"Obito, you can't rescue her with thinking like that. And don't think you're the only one who cares about Rin. She's important to me too," Kakashi said calmly.

Obito stared at his teammate, who had changed ever since the encounter with the three weird kids.

"Fine! Okay! I accept this mission, and I have a clear head. Can we go now?" Obito asked impatiently.

Minato laughed. "Alright, go ahead. Kakashi's captain of the mission, though."

"Damnit!"

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Guys, please, just kill me! I'm the jinchuuriki of the Three-Tailed beast! They triggered my seal so when I step foot in Konoha, it will go free and destroy the village!" Rin shouted.

"You are so not going to die, Rin!" Obito yelled from behind her. Kakashi was holding her wrist and dragging her along while he ran.

"We won't kill you," Kakashi agreed.

(Blah blah blah, let's skip to the exciting part when they are surrounded by enemy ninja)

"Damnit, we're surrounded!" Obito seethed.

🍥    🍥    🍥    🍥    🍥    🍥    🍥    🍥    🍥    🍥    🍥    🍥    🍥   🍥    

"Ooookaaayyyyy, things are looking bad. When are we jumping in?" A certain pinkette observed them.

"Um, I dunno. Probably when Rin is killed," the raven replied nonchalantly. 

He was quickly bopped on the head after a silencing seal was slapped onto his tongue.

"Damnit Ke! We're not letting any of them die! Regardless whether Obito knows that Rin wanted to die or not, he'll go crazy!" the blonde hissed. "I think," he added uncertainly.

The raven rolled his eyes and picked at his tongue. The girl shot a look at the other boy and he grunted before dissolving the seal, allowing the second boy to talk once more.

"Geez, okay, I was only kidding."

🍥   🍥   🍥   🍥    🍥    🍥   🍥    🍥    🍥   🍥   🍥    🍥   🍥   🍥

"Alright, keep out of the way. I'm going to wrap this up quickly." Lightning encased Kakashi's arm.

Rin bit her lip and before Obito could stop her, lunged straight in the way of Kakashi's Chidori.

"NARUTO!"