THE TRUTH COMES OUT

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Just for those who want to know, the reason Naruto's room door is numbered "497" is because those numbers symbolize significant things in his life, in that order.

4 = 4th Hokage A.K.A his father

9 = Kyuubi

7 = Team 7

Congrats to KuroiOozora for being the closest to guessing it, and to kisacatdemon for actually getting it!

It was just a little random, completely loony thing that I just asked you because I noticed it in there and wondered if you would too.

Hope you enjoy~!

Hayoen

"What are you hiding?"

'Well sh-t,' was the first thing that came to mind, hearing Itachi's voice before his eyes opened. 'We're dead. And speaking of dead, Granny's gonna kill me. . . better get up right -'

This particular blonde's train of thought was quickly cut off when the hospital door was thrown open, killing intent flooding the room.

'FARQUAAD! ' Three kids thought, as one shot up in bed and two others dashed to his bedside. Sasuke sat down in the hospital chair, adopting a lazy sitting position as Sakura sat cross-legged in front of Naruto on his bed, both ignoring the fact that he had woken up and started a light-hearted conversation with him.

Itachi shuddered and shushined away. He did not want to be present when Tsunade was there. He would be back to question the brats later.

"NARUTOOO!"

"Farquaad," Naruto hissed to his internally-scared-stiff siblings before turning to his grandmother.

"Hey Granny. Whaddya want?" he asked lazily.

Tsunade's eye twitched.

She was barely restraining herself from hitting him. If it wasn't for his condition, he would be pummeled into next month within a heartbeat. Actually that wouldn't be a good idea, because she'd have to heal him again.

"What did you do to get yourself back in hospital this time?" Tsunade said in a low, dangerous tone.

"Well. . ." Naruto hesitated. "ASoundshinobimayormaynothaveusedmeasahumanshieldtoblockKe'sjutsuandthat'showIwounduphere," he said quickly in one breath.

(Translation: A Sound shinobi may or may not have used me as a human shield to block Ke's jutsu and that's how I wound up here)

Though he said it as quickly as possible, Tsunade could still understand him, and it made the killing intent rise up to ridiculous levels, nearly suffocating everyone in the entire building.

"H-Hokage-sama?" Sasuke gulped nervously.

Tsunade glared at him but lowered the killing intent. "What exactly was this jutsu, Sasuke?"

Sasuke sweated bullets. "U-Uhhh, i-it was a l-lightning jutsu, Hokage-sama."

Tsunade ground her teeth. "Sakura, I trust you managed to heal him properly?"

"Y-Yes ma'am!" Sakura nodded her head quickly.

"Eh, don't worry Baa-chan. Kurama's taking care of it. I'll be fine in about. . . two minutes," Naruto said, hearing his tenant's voice saying the estimated time for full recovery.