AT LONG LAST. . .

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Well guys, this is it. This is the last chapter of this story. Thank you for everything - for all the reads, votes and comments. They really made my day, and I feel satisfied that one major story has been finished.

Thank you all again, and now I bring to you, the last chapter of "For the Future, I Wish to Change the Past".

P.S. All questions will be answered in the next chapter, so ask away!

Twenty-year-old Naruto Uzumaki stood at the gate, his wife, brother and the Leaf Legion beside him as they waited for a very special arrival.

"Honestly, how long are they going to take? " Karin asked impatiently, checking her watch as she tapped her foot impatiently on the ground.

"Calm down, Karin," Suigetsu groaned.

"Shut up Sui!" Karin snapped, her foot's tapping pace increasing even more.

Sasuke, her new boyfriend, said nothing about his irritation and simply held her hand. Karin blushed and ceased all movements as Suigetsu gawked at how quickly Sasuke had silenced her. Or her foot, really.

Naruto smiled at the new couple and looked ahead. He sneaked a glance at his wife beside him who was rocking on the balls of her feet, an excited expression adorning her tan face.

"Calm down, Fuu," he said fondly.

"But it's been three years, Naruto!" the green-haired jinchuuriki chirped, amber eyes sparkling. "I can't wait to see how she's changed!"

"Yes, but remember Fuu, be careful," Naruto cautioned.

Fuu rolled her eyes. "I'm pregnant, Naruto, not a glass figurine," she retorted.

Naruto sighed and ran a hand through his long blonde spikes. Was this what his father went through with his mother? Or was he lucky because Fuu wasn't an fiery Uzumaki? Although she was short-tempered. . .

Naruto smiled as he pictured all of his friends who had fallen in love and started their own families in this new era of peace:

Hinata and Kiba, who were expecting a daughter. Neji and Tenten, with their three-year-old daughter Chisaki Hyuuga. Shikamaru and Temari, with their two-year-old son Shikadai. Ino and Sai, with their two-year-old son, Inojin. Choji and Karui with their two-year-old daughter, Chocho. Then there was Konoha's newest couple, Sasuke and Karin.

And finally, there was Kakashi and Rin with their fourteen-year-old white-haired twins, Sakumo and Sorscha.

Sakumo looked quite a bit like his father with his crazy white hair, but he had the eyes of his mother. He valued teamwork just as much as his father, if not more, and looked up to the Uchiha brothers a lot. Sakumo was a prodigy in his own right and had Lightning as his main affinity and mastered it fairly quickly thanks to Sasuke's "tuition". However since he was under a hothead's tuition, he himself became fairly hotheaded and was quick to act, like his mentor. Sakumo also loved and was very protective of his five-seconds-younger sister, Sorscha.