THE HERO ALWAYS ARRIVES LATE! AND THREE MAKES IT TRIPLE TIMES LATE!

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Hello lovely readers! I am on a writing streak! Three chapters in one night! 

Well, enjoy!

Hayoen

Obito looked at the boulder that was about to crush Kakashi. He ran in and threw him out of the way, shutting his eyes in fear.

"RasenShuriken!" He heard a voice yell before there was a terrific smash and little bits of rock went flying everywhere.

"Obito!" He heard Rin cry through the darkness.

"I'm okay Rin!" Obito yelled before a voice interrupted his train of thought.

"What the hell did you think you were doing, Naruto?! You could've hit Obito!" A childish, male voice yelled.

"I can see in the dark, Teme! Did you forget I have Kurama inside of me?!" Another voice, one that sounded just like his sensei's only a bit huskier and childish yelled back.

A crash sounded, and the two voices died down. "Stop fighting you two! If you don't you'll get us killed!" A female voice yelled.

"OBITO!" The Uchiha heard the second voice yell and he was then thrown to the ground with a weight on top of him, arms wrapped around him. 

"Sasuke!" the thing yelled. 

"On it Naruto! Fire Style: Great Fireball!" the first voice yelled, and a giant fireball lit up the cave momentarily, blasting off multiple boulders. Obito, Kakashi and Rin could see that the cave had been closed off, explaining the darkness. Then they gasped when three twelve year old children were shown as the jutsu turned around, blasting off every rock that was falling. The boy on top of Obito had sunshine-blonde hair, just like Minato-sensei, one raven with duckbutt hair blowing the jutsu and one female with bubblegum pink hair standing there, her fists ready to punch.

Obito was shocked at how a twelve year old boy could perform the jutsu so well. Heck it was even better than him! And he was an Uchiha!

The blonde got off Obito and yelled to the other two: "Go at them with everything you've got!"

The raven and the pinkette nodded before the fire died out and the cave was once again resumed in darkness.

"RASENGAN!" There was a light blue ball of swirling lines that they had seen their sensei do once before. Wasn't that the jutsu their sensei invented?

"CHIDORI!" Kakashi's good eye widened as there was a bolt of electricity. That was the jutsu he had been working on! Had that child stolen it from him?!

"CHA!" No light, only a female voice and a large cracking sound. Rin winced. That must've been her fist, and that must've hurt.

"Damn! Get out of the way!" Team Minato heard before each person found themselves crashing to the ground and skidding away on their backs, hugged tightly by a weight on top of them. Then the three blacked out as they heard one boy yelling orders at the other two.

A/N: Should I stop it here? Nah. . . it'll be too short. Okay readers, you got lucky 'coz now I'm writing more!

"Ugh. . . what happened?" Kakashi sat up.

"Whoa mini-man, don't sit up just yet," he heard a slightly cold, uncaring voice say.

"Aw Sasuke, you can be nicer than that," Kakashi heard another voice say, this time a little more childish and happier. A slightly husky version of his sensei's voice. "One sec, lemme heal that eye for ya."