THE LEAF LEGION SUMMIT

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Sweet Susanoo, do you guys realize what this is? This is CHAPTER THIRTY of "For the Future, I Wish to Change the Past". Thank you all so much for supporting, voting and commenting on this story! Now I realize that I have been focusing a bit too much on the jinchuuriki, so please comment on what you want me to write more on after this chapter!

Poll Results:

Golden Flame Flash - 11

Dark Orange Flash - 1

Also updates may be taking longer to write and may be shorter for a while because I sprained my wrist (T^T)

The moment Naruto flashed back into Konoha, he was grabbed by his forearms and shushined away. Recognizing Sakura and Sasuke by their chakra signatures, he didn't struggle as he was sat down in Training Ground 7, where three places had been left open in the circle constructed by the Leaf Legion.

"Um, okay," Naruto looked around, "reason why we're all gathered here?"

Everyone looked at each other before looking back at him.

"What?" he was slightly unnerved.

"Naruto," Sakura began, "something happened when you were away. Something very shocking. We're not really sure how you're going to take it, though. . ."

"Okay, go on," Naruto said warily.

"It's actually two things," Sasuke interjected. "The first well, it's better we show you. But it can wait until later. The second thing is. . . Danzoescapedfromprisonjustyesterdayandnowwecan'tfindhim," he mumbled.

Naruto's eyes widened as he felt his blood boiling. "Did you just say. . . that Danzo escaped yesterday?" he seethed.

Gulping, the Leaf Legion nodded their heads.

"Shady dirtbag," Naruto growled, "didn't you guys remove all the Sharingan?"

"Yeah, all those we could find," Kiba frowned. "Every single Sharingan in his arm was plucked out and returned to Fugaku Uchiha."

Naruto's eyes widened. "In his arm? Didn't he have one hidden underneath his bandages in his eye?!"

"SH*T!" they all yelled, eyes wide with terror, realization and shock.

"Wait, where did he get one?" Sasuke looked confused. "In the original timeline, he had Shisui's eye, and then Shisui committed suicide. Whose eye does he have?"

"If I had to guess," Naruto said darkly, "Madara Uchiha probably aided him in his schemes."

"Damn Uchihas," Kiba growled. "No offense, Sasuke."

"None taken. Originally the Uchihas were a bunch of arrogant, stuck-up, stubborn old farts. Those that weren't were either prodigies like Shisui and Itachi, or just anti-social people," Sasuke shrugged.

"Like you?" Ino giggled.

"Like me," Sasuke confirmed, smirking slightly.

"Hm, I feel like I'm forgetting something. . ." Naruto frowned, placing his chin in his palm. "Oh yeah!" he smacked his fist into his left palm.

"What is it?" Tenten asked.

"What was the first thing you guys wanted to show me?"

At that, everyone immediately gained a weird glint in their eyes that made Naruto feel uneasy. It was either devilish or sympathetic.