EXPLANATIONS ARE A DRAG. . .

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

"Naruto."

"Hm? "

"Kill Kurama for me."

"Gladly."

Naruto and Sasuke were. . . sulking for a lack of better terminology as they faced their family in the Hokage's Office. Both were subjected to a narrowed eyes from Tsunade, an amused stare from Jiraiya, an intense stare from Mikoto, a lazy gaze from Fugaku and a twitching eye from the all-knowing Itachi.

"They're probably going to start with why you had the Bijuu, Sage of Six Paths and Kurama Mode," Sakura soothed in their minds as she sat in the training ground with the rest of the Leaf Legion, awaiting the Uchiha brothers' return.

"So," Jiraiya started, "what did the fox mean by "I'm the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox"?"

Naruto and Sasuke immediately fell backwards.

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyy? Why you do this to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?" Naruto whined, anime-crying.

Everyone in the room except Sasuke sweatdropped.

"WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO, WORLD? HAVE I EVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU?" Naruto cried dramatically.

"You're a freaking idiot and annoyed everyone in the world with your over-excessive hyperactive and knucklehead-like thinking and acting. That's what," Sasuke deadpanned.

"WHY DO YOU MOCK ME SO SASUKE?" Naruto wailed, latching onto his brother and soaking him with his tears. "WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU?"

"Well let's see," Sasuke started sarcastically but then saw the big pools of blue that he could never resist. Sasuke sighed and patted the blonde spikes.

'Puppy-Eyes no jutsu. . . this will be the death of me.'

"Maybe you should ask something else first," Sasuke suggested after being subjected to some "answer me now" looks.

Tsunade sighed. "Fine. Why was there a giant chakra Kyuubi?"

Naruto suddenly stopped crying as he stood up and walked mechanically over to the window and opened it.

Sasuke groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Now you've done it."

"Done what?" Tsunade asked, confused as she watched the blonde move robotically.

"Broken him."

All eyes widened in the room as Naruto climbed out with a blank face and free-fell from the window.

"Naruto!" Tsunade shouted, as the occupants of the room, minus Sasuke, rushed to the window.

Sasuke sighed. "And in 3. . . 2. . . 1."

"I'M ONLY HUMAN! AND I BLEED WHEN I FALL DOWN! I'M ONLY HUMAN!" Naruto screamed as he shot up into the sky.

Sasuke's eye twitched. "KAMI DAMMIT NARUTO! NEXT TIME DON'T SCREAM YOUR MISERY OUT FOR THE ENTIRE F---ING WORLD TO HEAR!"

"AND I CRASH AND I BREAK DOWN, YOUR WORDS IN MY HEAD, KNIVES IN MY HEART! YOU BUILD ME UP AND THEN I FALL APART YEAH I'M ONLY HUMAN!"

Sasuke facepalmed. "I officially give up. Never again will I try to explain, understand, or get Naruto to do something. He is now on his own."