DEALING WITH AN ANGRY GRANNY AND TRAINING FOR THE CHUUNIN EXAMS

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

DRAMA FINALLY STARTS COMING IN!!! HALLELUJAH!

Granted there will be more drama in the coming chapters, but whatever! It's a beginning!

Hayoen

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Normal speaking

Thoughts

Kurama speaking

Telepathy

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Tsunade glowered at her grandson, who hid behind his giggling sister.

"Naruto would you please tell me why Kakashi has reported your almost-death in this mission report?" the Hokage said through gritted teeth.

"U-Um. . . y-you see. . ." Naruto rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Moo-moo Man -"

"Moo-moo Man?" Tsunade's eye twitched.

"I-I mean Zabuza Momochi. He was getting annoyed that we were ignoring him -"

"Why were you ignoring him?! He's an S-Class missing nin for Kami's sake!"

Naruto gulped nervously. Yep, his grandmother was most definitely blowing a fuse.

"You in deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep trouble, man," Sasuke muttered, elbowing him before finding himself on the receiving end of a death glare that actually made him shiver. Had the Kyuubi been teaching him how to glare?!

"Well we were telepathically strategizing," Naruto explained, ignoring Sasuke.

"Telepathy. You mean to tell me that you five-year-olds have telepathy?!" Tsunade yelled.

"Yes?"

Tsunade rubbed her temples. "I give up. What happened next?"

"Well Sasuke had his eyes closed as he was like, strategizing. Anyway, since Moo-moo Man who has such a large ego can't handle being ignored, he got annoyed and threw his sword at Sasuke. I acted on pure impulsive instinct, and pushed him over the bridge."

This elicited a snicker from Kakashi, who was reading in a shadowed corner.

"And then, I was thinking how funny it was to hear the "oh-so-high-and-mighty Uchiha" scream and freak out like a little girl, and then I thought that Sakura was such a spoilsport by catching Sasuke before hit the water!" Naruto transferred the glare Sasuke was giving him over at Sakura, who just blinked innocently at him.

"And after that, the sword hit me and then I was thinking how it was such a PATHETIC way to die, and SO not worthy of wonderful glorious me. . . and then I realized I was dying," Naruto said dramatically with large hand gestures until he reached the end, in which he said casually as if it was a normal everyday thing.