I CAN'T GET A SINGLE MINUTE OF REST CAN I? AKATSUKI BATTLE NUMBER 2!

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Hey guys I was just thinking. . . some of you enjoy the idea of FuNaru, so I'm re-doing the pairing poll. If you liked them single, just vote pringle again.

Hinata is not an option for Naruto. Sasuke is not for Sakura and vice versa. Because they are like brother and sister it would kind of awkward.

Some of the results were taken from a few chapters ago, but the option of single has been reset.

Naruto:

FuNaru - 4

Single Pringle - 0

Sakura:

Gaara - 9

Lee - 3

Single Pringle - 0

Sasuke:

Single Pringle - 0

Ino - 2

______ (other than Sakura) - 0

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Bold, italics and underlined = Jinchuuriki telepathy

Underlined and italics = Normal telepathy

Bold = Bijuu speaking

Normal = Normal speaking

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Naruto. . . Naruto. Naruto! NARUTO! "

"Ouch, ouch, ouch! I'm awake, I'm awake," Naruto grumbled. He had crashed onto his bed the moment he arrived back home, and he did not appreciate the rude awakening for the second time in less than two days.

"Naruto, it's Utakata."

"What do you want? " Naruto asked groggily, failing to recognize the urgency in the jinchuuriki's voice because of his sleepiness.

"The situation is urgent. The Akatsuki have found us, and I am wounded. They are currently engaged in battle with Yagura. We need your help! "

"Damn," Naruto muttered. "Can't get a single moment of rest, can I?"

"Okay, I'm coming. Press the seal and sent some chakra through it. I'll appear next to you."

"Got it."

Naruto sighed at the silence, picking up his forehead protector that had the kanji "九" and prepared to fight the Akatsuki once more. A slow grin spread across his face as a all-too-familiar cheeky glit gleamed in his eye.

"Oh Gaara~"

"What's up, I'm trying to clear my head but no, you just had to come barging in," the jinchuuriki replied surprisingly quickly in a slighty irritated voice.

Naruto chose to ignore it. "Trouble at Mist Village. Utakata is wounded, Yagura is stuck on defensive. You remember who took them? "