PERVERT IS GETTING PUNISHED? GUESS THAT MEANS WE HAVE OBITO-SENSEI INSTEAD. . .

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Pairing results:

Naruto:

Hinata - 13

Single Pringle - 22

Looks like Naruto is staying single!

Sakura:

Lee - 8

Gaara - 14

Single - 18

So they're all gonna be Single Pringles! Thanks for taking time to vote, so I will now give you the chapter you have all been waiting for!

"Well, aren't we lucky to be able to skip the Academy and become Genin already?" Naruto grinned at his siblings, who smiled back. "And we're only five! Does that mean we're prodigies?"

"You bet!" Sasuke grinned.

The three of them were lying around in the Uchiha brothers' room.

"No having to put up with tedious lectures and lessons we already know like we originally planned. . ." Sakura sighed blissfully.

"So, since we know Kakashi is our sensei and gonna be at least 3 hours late, would you guys like to go to Ichiraku's?" Naruto suggested, and was greeted with nods.

They hopped up and faced the window.

"Okay, race you there in 1. . . 2. . ."

The window was suddenly flung open and a very messy-looking Kakashi stumbled into the room, panting heavily. "Training Ground 7. . . 5 minutes. . ." he huffed out before shushining away just as the the Rin, who was acting like she was on a stealth mission, slipped through the bedroom door and into the room.

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura sweatdropped.

"R-Rin-nee-chan?" Sakura tilted her head, trying to guess why Kakashi was so scared and if it had anything to do with Rin.

"Oh, hello! Have you by any chance seen Kakashi?" she asked sweetly.

"Training Ground 7," the boys said in unison.

"Thank you boys! It was lucky I remembered he was your sensei or you would've had to wait for three hours," Rin smiled.

"Oh. . . was that why he was looking all panicky?" Naruto asked blankly.

Rin laughed. "I would think so. Goodbye and good luck with your sensei."

"Thanks Rin-nee. . . we'll need it," the Genin mumbled dejectedly.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"EH?!" All three of Genin yelled.

Leaning nonchalantly against three wooden poles were Kakashi Hatake, Rin Nohara and Obito Uchiha.

"WHAT THE FRICK FRACK DIDDLY DACK PATTY WACK SNICK SNACK CRACK PACK SLACK MACK QUARTERBACK CRACKERJACK BIOFEEDBACK BACKTRACK THUMBTACK SIDETRACK TIC-TAC ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!"

The three Jounin sweatdropped.

"What the hell. . . even Obito doesn't say that. . ." Kakashi mumbled to himself.

"Oi!" Obito exclaimed defensively.

Rin rolled her eyes and walked forward, grinning. "Oh, we're not your real senseis. We're just making sure that Kakashi does stuff right instead of being his lazy, nonchalant self."