CRYPTIC FOXES AND CONFUSING ANSWERS

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Pairing Results so far for Naruto and Sasuke:

Naruto:

Fuu - 50

Single Pringle - 30

Well, I say it's fairly obvious who the winner is, don't you? :)

Sasuke:

Karin - 23

Single Pringle - 35

Well sh-t. I think I'll wait. . . 7 people have voted for Karin and Suigetsu - what do you think?

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Stupid Akatsuki," Naruto seethed. "What do they think they are doing, going after her now?"

Kurama chuckled from within him. "Don't you think you are getting awfully wound up over this? I thought she was just another jinchuuriki to you."

"She IS just another jinchuuriki," Naruto snapped in annoyance.

"Then why are you so worked up?"

"I don't know, stop asking me such questions that you know I have no answer to! " Naruto growled.

Kurama chuckled. "You are such a child."

"Shut up. I need to go help them."

"Naruto-kun!" a female voice cried in relief when the blonde flashed into the area, his pupils turned to slits as his whisker marks emboldened. His clothes changed, golden flames licking from it as Naruto's whole appearance changed.

Naruto smirked

Naruto smirked. His Bijuu Mode was back.

"Utakata. Nice to see you again. You sure you should be up and fighting?" Naruto asked, not taking his golden eyes off the two Akatsuki members that were before him.

Utakata snorted softly.

"Kakazu and Hidan." Naruto's lips pulled back as he bared his new, elongated fangs. "It's been too long."

His golden eyes scanned their surroundings. Naruto's mind flashed through everything Shikamaru had told him about the Jashinist. The ground looked like it would crack easily under a chakra-enforced punch, and that cliff overhanging. . . if he could force Hidan to go underneath there and then bury him alive, that would be another Akatsuki member taken care of.

But what would he do with Kakazu? Kakashi couldn't even take down a heart without getting exhausted. What did that say about his chances against him?

The two Akatsuki members looked at him like he was crazy. "Have we met?" Kakazu drawled, caution making his body stiffen slightly.

"A kid?" Hidan looked at the blonde before jerking his chin up. "He'd make a nice sacrifice."