Chapter one: Bored as hell

Dear readers. Authors notes will be at the end of the chapters but I just want to say that this is in the future so it's like almost 2060 or something. Because I don't think I will tell that in this chapter. Although, there doesn't change much in the future. Teenagers are still obsessed with tumblr and Instagram and twitter. Okayenough talking and enjoy :)

-------

Megan P.O.V

I was bored. As hell.

It's a rainy Tuesday afternoon in Antwerp, Belgium. And there's nothing to do. There's nothing on TV, I've been on the computer for the last three hours and there are no more books I can read.

Normally I'd be so happy, because my parents are at work and I am an only child, so I can do whatever I want.

I mean I'm practically living the dream.

But after almost a week of doing the same thing, I kinda got bored. Spring break is great, only not today.

I get up and type the name of my best friend Chrissie on my iPod. It's actually Christina, but she hates to be called that way so everyone calls her Chrissie.

After a few seconds she picks up and I hear the same ' 'Sup bitch, you look awful' greet as always, and I smile.

But than I notice that she's all dressed up. Her blonde, straight hair is curled at the ends, she wears a beautiful skinny jeans and a red tank top. Her lips are also red and I notice mascara on her eyes. It's almost as if she...

'Oh my god Chrissie' I yell, ' you've got a date, haven't you? And you didn't even tell me that. I am shocked!'

I am not actually shocked but you have to know that I really am into drama and everything around that.

I try to give her a glare, but she has this charm that makes it impossible to be mad at her. I don't even know how she does it.

Apparently my face is hilarious because she starts to laugh and says: 'Megan. I've told you. I've told you Monday that me and Jonathan are going to bowl together, and if you'd listen for a second to the people around you instead of constantly talking, you would've heart it.'

Now I am making a really disgusted face. Jonathan. I hate him. He is a disgusting pig and he definitely isn't worth Chrissie. But all she does is talking about how great he is and how sweet and... ugh. She can get any guy and she still picks him. She is gorgeous and I don't trust him because he has the label to be 'a player'. We have this group of five girls and we are always together, ever since 6th grade when we met in class. Don't ask me how we became friends because nobody knows. It just happened. One day everything was okay and the next day we were best friends. And we still are, now in 11th grade.

OMG we are so old.

Ew, we are almost adults. But anyways, Chrissie is the only one who goes to dates and parties and actually does things outside. The rest of us stay inside and are on tumblr and continue with the whole 'I don't have a life' thing.

Than I heard that Chrissie was still talking. Oops I zoned out. I need to stop doing that.

'... so anyways, than he was like 'here take my jacket' and I was like 'oh no I'm fine.' But it was actually really cute because it was just like in the movies. And he asked me for this date and I was so happy because you know how much I like him. Earth to Megan, still there?'

I nod and she continues : 'Well I wasn't sure because you didn't say a thing in like ten minutes. It's a national record people. Call the newspaper.' She starts to laugh and I try to give her an angry look but we end up laughing our asses off.

Eventually she says : 'Megan I have to go now okay. Mr hottie is going to be here in half an hour so I should get ready.'

Although I don't like him, I do wish her the best, I just don't want to see her hurt.

So I say : 'Okay have fun.'

Just the moment she wants to go, I remember something so I yell : ' Wait Chrissie, just one second. I need to ask you something!'

She looks doubtful at me but I continue. ' I'm kinda really bored and I have no idea what I should do. Any suggestions?'

She thinks for a second an whispers to me : 'Go on an adventure and make it worth your time.'

And then, before I can do something, she's gone.

-------

Okay people this was chapter one. Now I know it looks like a cliché teenager thingy but just keep reading . Its not going to be like this in the whole story, but everybody needs a bit cliché in their lives. And a lot of teenagers are like this so :)

Oh it's also not very long but I'm still trying to find out the what's and who's for writing and the chapters will obviously be longer.

euh this is a one direction fanfiction but they aren't going to be in the story for at least a few chapters. And I want to thank every reader bc you all (yes all two of you) are amazing and ily. Ask anything you want :).

Ok I'm not going to waste your time anymore

Stay fab

x

~ le me

P.s, keep in mind that it is in the future, and it will make sense in the rest of the story