Chapter 27: The fifth date part two

Sophie's P.O.V (past)

We'd arrived in a really cosy restaurant, and it took my breath away.

No I'm serious, I forgot how to breath properly.

We walked a bit towards the restaurant because it wasn't that far from the hotel. It wasn't very big either, but that was the thing that made it magical. There were candles and I even saw a piano with someone playing on it. It looked old, but in a good way. The furniture was mostly in wood. I can't even explain it properly, because it would degrade the place itself.

Before I knew, we were at the table and Louis pulled my chair behind me so I could sit. I wore a light green dress, with a little brown belt. It fell mid-thigh and it was a good contrast with my tanned skin.

Credits to Jane, she choose a good one. I was so thankful that Mary and her had helped me, because I was very nervous and really had no clue what I should've worn.

' So Sophie, did you already make up your mind about what you want to eat?' Louis suddenly asked me. I snapped my head towards him and started blushing.

Because I was lost in mind, I had totally forgotten to look at the menu, and to choose something.

' I know I have a beautiful face, but you don't have to stare at me like that.' Louis said, smirking when I started blushing again.

This time, I focused on the menu but gave up after a minute.

' I don't know what you're expecting from me, but I don't have any super powers which make me able to read any language I want Louis.' I said, looking at Louis while pointing at the card.

' You don't ? I don't think we can date anymore if you can't speak Italian.' He said, winking at me.

' Well can you?' I asked him, and he cocked his eyebrow.

'Course I don't.'

I wanted to reply something, but an older woman interrupted me and asked what we wanted to drink and eat.

When Louis'd explained that we didn't really understand anything on the card, the older lady had told us to wait in broken English.

A few minutes later she came and suggested that the chef himself would choose the meal, and we agreed.

We chatted a bit, about nothing important really, and before we knew it was already dessert time.

My stomach hurt, but I didn't know if it was because I had laughed so much or because of the amount of food I had eaten.

Ariana -the older woman- had been so worried we hadn't eaten good at our trip ( but senior and seniorita, you guys are way to skinny, you must be starving) that she had ordered Benjamino ( her husband) to make us lots and lots of food. We were so full by know, but she had insisted to make us dessert too. The dessert itself was delicious , ice cream with a brownie and something else I don't really know the name of.

'Sophie, you have something on your cheek.' Louis said, pointing at what I thought was the place where the spot was.

I started rubbing over the place with my napkin, but Louis shook his head and leaned over the table.

He started rubbing my cheek with his thumb, which was very romantic may I add, but then before I know what was happening he had smashed some ice cream in my face.

I should've know that would happen.

I gasped and said: ' Louis William Tomlinson. Why did you even do that?'

But I didn't get an answer, because he was to busy laughing at me.

I quickly wiped everything of my face, while looking at my phone so I didn't miss a spot.