Chapter 12: the fight

Jane's P.O.V

I woke up, hearing whispering.

I mostly am not moody in the morning, unless I didn't get enough sleep.

And I am still tired now, but the whispering only became louder so I couldn't sleep anymore.

I opened my eyes and saw that there was nobody else in the room.

I don't remember who slept where, but it's probably late, and that's why I was the only one still sleeping.

Hey, a girl needs her sleep.

I stood up and looked in the big mirror, where I almost screamed at the sight.

I looked horrible. My hear was a mess and I looked like a zombie with my make-up still on.

Well I think there's nothing more to do now, I might as well go in the room like this. Take me as I am and stuff.

I am also not a girl who thought a lot about how she looked like, but for god's sake, there will be five boys in the room.

I opened the door and everybody looked at me.

And with everybody I mean eleven people. If this isn't awkward .

Then I realized what I was wearing. A white tank top and a short. Luckily I was wearing a bra, but I am sure you could see him through my top. Who wears a black bra anyway.

Well yeah okay.

' Hello sleepy head. If you were wondering, it's eleven o'clock.' Sophie said.

Did I seriously only sleep 9 hours, and it wasn't for school. Wow, it's a miracle.

' You do understand that I only slept 9 hours. That's like a miracle.' I said.

The boys looked at me and I saw them smiling at me. Then I noticed that everybody was already dressed.

' Okay why are you already dressed. Oh and do I have enough time to eat breakfast or not?' I asked. Why the hell are they already dressed.

' Normal people dress themselves after they wake up Jane.' said Mary. I guess she was right, but still. It was really early.

' And well you can eat breakfast but we are going to eat again in an hour.' said Alice. I smirked towards her and answered: ' Do you have nutella?'

After I made myself a sandwich with a lot of Nutella, I saw everybody looking at me. ' Okay, did I do something wrong? Is there something on my face? Because seriously, why are you all looking at me like this?' I asked to everybody. They sure know how to make somebody uncomfortable.

' I don't know. Maybe the fact that you are eating, while you know that we are going to eat in an hour.' Louis said and he smirked.

' Or the fact that you are able to sleep this long.' said Niall.

' Hey hey in my defense, I am very hungry. And well yeah, getting a lecture on midnight from a scary guy is really exhausting.' I answered.

Harry laughed while Liam said: ' You didn't look like you found him scary. I want to congratulate you. You are the only one who I know ever stood up against this man.' and he gave me a wink.

Okay what is it with these guys and their winking.

' Yes, Well he shouldn't talk about my friends like that. Period.' I answered.

After I ate my sandwich I went to the bathroom to wash myself.

Then I looked through my suitcase and decided to go with a jeans short and a green flower tank top thingy. Let's not talk about my hair.