Chapter 18: Like in the movies

Sophie P.O.V (past)

I turned around, to see five guys waving at us. But my attention was only on one guy in particular, a brown haired guy, with a soft voice, who could be as sassy as me. Yes, I am talking about Louis Tomlinson. I stood up and started to walk towards him, with Charlotte's words repeating in my head.

I don't know a lot about this, but I do know that you have to tell him how you feel. You guys would be perfect for each other okay.

Okay, Sophie, focus. I smiled at Zayn, who was only a few feet ahead of Louis. I may ruin a starting friendship, but I hate the friendzone anyway. I don't have much to lose. And I promised myself I would do it, I only didn't think it would be this quick. Finally, I was standing in front of Louis. His beautiful blue eyes were mesmerizing me, but I had to focus.

' I forgot to tell you something, but it would be rather awkward so I'm just going to show you.' I said. Then I stepped a few inches closer and I just kissed him. First, he didn't kiss me back. He just stood there. It's not like I am going to beg for this. But then, the moment I wanted to pull back, he put his arms around my back and pulled me even closer. He started to kiss me back and we both smiled in the kiss.

Not that I have a lot of experience, but he could kiss really good. I put my hands in his neck, and it was like the whole world disappeared a bit. It was only him and me, in Paris, kissing each other, while standing in front of the Eiffel tower. I mean, how more romantic could it be. I don't know how long we stood there. It could be hours, but it could also be a few seconds. Anyway, it was way to short when he pulled his lips away from mine.

We just stood there, a bit out of breath, looking at each other with our froreheads against each other's.

' That... was... awesome.' he said and I giggled. 'I know.' I said.

' Shit, they are looking at us.' he said while he looked at the others. I couldn't see it because my back was turned at them, but I also didn't care.

' Let them look.' I said and I smirked.

' What does this even mean now?' I asked him. He didn't say anything for a few seconds, and then he said: ' Let's not talk about this now. We should have this conversation in a more private area, don't you think?' and I nodded. He had a point, this was not a conversation we should have now. I turned around, and under the gaze of my best friends and the boys, I started blushing. Not that I was embarrassed or something, but it was a bit awkward.

We started walking towards the others, in silence. It was comforting, although we didn't hold hands. I was just happy that he stood next to me. Oh my god that sounds so cheesy. Kissing a boy definitely messes with your head.

When we arrived, I saw Jane giving me a thumb up, and I felt the urge to giggle. Suddenly I heard Zayn saying to Liam: ' Mate, you owe me ten pounds.' I looked at him questionably, and so did the other girls. 'What are you talking about?' Elise asked.

' We made a bit of a bet how long it would take for you two to kiss each other. I said in less than four hours, but Liam thought it would take longer. Oh how was he wrong.' He said and he smiled. Well, this was embarrassing. Or not, if I would've been them I would have done the same thing. Betting with people is the reason that I am poor, because I am usually not right.

Liam gave him his ten pounds, while Harry high fived him. I rolled my eyes and wanted to facepalm myself, but that would look a bit weird. Oh who cares, everybody thinks I'm weird already. They are wrong, weird is so the new cool.

Yes I know I'm funny, autographs will be given later.

' Well, since you guys came clean about it, Charlotte, you owe me a happy meal!' Jane said. Now it was time for the boys to look weird. She gave them a big smile and explained herself. ' I made a bet with Charlotte over here, and I won.' Charlotte just sighed while Elise high fived her. Jane started doing this victory dance, I suppose that's how you call it, and everybody looked at her.